Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Jonas Guteeerezz Fooling Around! On A Plane!!!

He''s obviously been spending too much time watching those other ''jokers'' who needs to get their priorities right, Bassong & Fer!

Guteeerezz should be concentrating on his fitness and his consistency and NOT fooling about like this!!! He will be getting paid obscene amounts of money to do a job NOT to arce about!!!!!!!!!

Just wait until these 3 ''jokers'' get together at Norwich.  What will it be? Carry On Colney?[:@]  Just who is allowing this to continue!? I wouldn''t be surprised if we get relegated now! [:@][:@][A]

http://swol.co/newcastle-uniteds-sammy-ameobi-exposes-jonas-gutierrez/32388

This has already been on the main jonas gutierrez thread (always worth checking)

nochain09:

Personally, i''m quite interested to see what this chap can do on the field....at least he will be entertaining for the team.....

http://swol.co/newcastle-uniteds-sammy-ameobi-exposes-jonas-gutierrez/32388

[quote user="ron obvious"]This has already been on the main jonas gutierrez thread (always worth checking) nochain09: Personally, i''m quite interested to see what this chap can do on the field....at least he will be entertaining for the team..... http://swol.co/newcastle-uniteds-sammy-ameobi-exposes-jonas-gutierrez/32388 [/quote]

Thanks[:|]

[quote user="Alejandra"]The squad needs some positive personalities, he looks like one of them :)[/quote]yepa bit of passion won''t go amissperhaps he could start the cuckoo clock shriek before the game

Wow. Slow day for you NFB? Disgusting that anyone should be happy. Maybe he heard he was going to Norwich.

Let''s get a few digs in before he even kicks a ball for us, shall we? I cannot believe some on here have the gall to call themselves City supporters.We need some of that spirit on the pitch at the moment.

Now that brought back fantastic memories for me. I lived and worked in Argentina for 7 years and not only is the song he is singing familiar, so is the passion, the amiable lunacy and the lack of self-conciousness with which he is singing it. All very typical Argentinian characteristics. How great to have him on board. Hopefully he can team up with Becchio and whip up the rest of the squad. Could we have found our new talisman?