Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

What happened to our Chief Exec with the balls of steal?

All i''d say is that silence is golden. I think we can tell more from his lack of communication recently than we can if he had said anything.

Hughton is, like a few managers in the league under a bit of pressure.

We have managed to squeeze out just enough results for him to be under only slight pressure, but a couple of bad results and it will pile back on again.

He''s one short of big Sam on the pressure scale.

I''d say pretty much everyone in the bottom 11 if asked would take a 17th place finish now if pushed.

Tbf we had an online q and a no that long ago with McNally and one if the questions was "why isn''t Becchio playing?" I laughed my arse off, McNally was facepalming big time. Im

Not having a go here but between the bloke who asks the CEO about footballing selections and the guy who calls up canary call to moan about Andrew crofts only to discover he wasn''t playing and he''d fallen asleep in his shed listening to the game we have some amazingly stupid fans, has to be said.

I''m really not sure what people are expecting from a Chief Executive who has proven himself to be utterly ruthless when the need arises, the same applies to the Chairman?

People would do well to cast their minds back to the day we headed off to St James Park Exter and the manner in which Gunn was dispatched.

No foreplay or ''touchy feely'' messing about, straight down to the West Country and potted on the spot.

The appointment of his ''annointed'' successor, same rules apply, Robbie Cowling or whatever the Col Who Chairman is called will vouch for the manner of our Chief Executive

With this in mind might it be reasonable to expect that the very same Chief Executive isn''t going to pander to the online insecurities and fantasises of keyboard supporters?

One thing is sure, when it''s time to act and be utterly ruthless we have a Chairman and Chief Executive who would make most people wince with their dealings. Right at the moment the one thing neither want to be seen to be doing is panicking, a steady hand on the tiller so to speak.

I would like him back on Twitter, just to say no more business towards the last hours of the transfer window.

That would hopefully stop more rumours about players being circulated on the forums (although not many at the moment)

David McNally is busy....

busy backing the manager, he views to be the right man for the job, whilst taking no notice of the arm chair alan Hansen''s who post on here wanting Hughton Sacked "Because he isn''t Paul Lambert...."

Keep going Davy Mac... I awaity the first signing of this window!

[quote user="Buh"]Tbf we had an online q and a no that long ago with McNally and one if the questions was "why isn''t Becchio playing?" I laughed my arse off, McNally was facepalming big time. Im

Not having a go here but between the bloke who asks the CEO about footballing selections and the guy who calls up canary call to moan about Andrew crofts only to discover he wasn''t playing and he''d fallen asleep in his shed listening to the game we have some amazingly stupid fans, has to be said.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="whoareyou"][quote user="TCCANARY"]Seems like he''s also busy telling Villa to f*** off![/quote]

[:D]
[/quote]

Yeah, whoopie doo dah meawhile we have a pis*ed off player unsettling Colney,

[quote user="Jimbo_Canary"][quote user="Jimbo_Canary"]

[quote user="whoareyou"][quote user="TCCANARY"]Seems like he''s also busy telling Villa to f*** off![/quote]

[:D]
[/quote]

Yeah, whoopie doo dah meawhile we have a pis*ed off player unsettling Colney,

[/quote]

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-target-wes-hoolahan-6477705

[/quote]

I think you need to learn the phrase "paper talk"...

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]I''m actually very happy that he isnt on Twitter or in the media spouting some insincere or spun statements, giving the Manager his backing or whatever.........my view is he is being particularly professional right now and will, as many of us are sure, make the right decision at the right time for the good of our great club, all backed up by actually KNOWING the bigger picture and understanding exactly where the club is against it''s long term plan and how it will achieve going forward...[/quote]

Test post, please ignore, 11111