Sign in to follow this  
Warren Hill

Apparently MWJ wants Hughton gone..

Oh look.....It''s the ''Nelson''s Revenge Collective Social Gathering'' showing their placebo absolute horror and outrage to someone''s opinion regarding NCFC....They can all have a bitchin'' and tut, tut, tutting fest in the Nelson after the game.....Harumph! Disgraceful! etc, etc, etc....Whilst these so-called true fan and self appointed forum demi-gods, quaff their flagons of ambrosia perched on their cosy cloud in the Hotel ''Utopia'' Nelson....."Who''s next for our tritons of lightning bolts and thunder!" they howl in unison.....  

They circle like snide hyenas on this forum - just waiting for an individual who displays a weakness or something that doesn''t suit their opinion, agenda or thinking...

Watch and witness the usual vindictive gang heralding their arrival one-by-one, to each take in turn at having a little nip at the ankles as they circle their intended victim and selected easy target.....

I don''t suppose I''m the only one that''s noticed......and they don''t scare me.  

That has got to be the most poetic way I''ve ever heard "Hootun oot buh!" Put before...

[quote user="Buh"]That has got to be the most poetic way I''ve ever heard "Hootun oot buh!" Put before...[/quote]

Cheers suspect alter-ego of a seasoned poster - who likes to purport that they''re a decent person and use an alternative identity to show their true side and personality......

I value your opinion greatly and it now sits proudly in but on top of my gum filled waste paper bin.....

Some of you guys must have the most pathetic lives if this thread is "important news".Its clear and obvious there is a Hootan out / Hootan in faction, which has honestly been around for awhile. While I rest firmly in the put the dog out of its misery category I also conceed that there is no one really about who springs to mind to replace him.After all the years of laughing at Stoke, West Brom and the rest of the mid table rubbish perhaps we have discovered that infact life as a mid table Prem club is frankly boring !What I find a bit much is why people always feel the need to gang up and make personal attacks. As some people are all rightious about being proper and not lying on an internet forum ( you evidently did not grow up with the internet, its 90% lies and rubbish) you need to then practice what you preach and not make personal attacks.The internet is a place where people can voice views without putting a face to a name or being known, its also a place where bullies can thrive.People use it for what they will, hence I find it one big joke and will argue snow is black id someone really thinks its important.Will I ever wish to meet for a post game beer with anyone from this forum ? No. Do i consdider anyone on here a friend other than those I know in the real world, No.  Would I voice my opinions in the real world, Yes.Welcome to cyber space.

Sweet. How cosmopolitan...

Maybe it''s becoss i''m a Larrrrrndanah

That ah sez oop thah Toon...

Bless your cotton socks.

[quote user="Buh"]You are losing control, you''ve got to breathe.[/quote]

I breathe in and emit the smell of Heacham lavender.....Whereas you breathe in inert drivel and exhale the stench of a stagnant slaughterhouse cesspit.

Will you be holding court with your cohorts in the Nelson after the game? 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Oh look.....It''s the ''Nelson''s Revenge Collective Social Gathering'' showing their placebo absolute horror and outrage to someone''s opinion regarding NCFC....They can all have a bitchin'' and tut, tut, tutting fest in the Nelson after the game.....Harumph! Disgraceful! etc, etc, etc....Whilst these so-called true fan and self appointed forum demi-gods, quaff their flagons of ambrosia perched on their cosy cloud in the Hotel ''Utopia'' Nelson....."Who''s next for our tritons of lightning bolts and thunder!" they howl in unison.....  

They circle like snide hyenas on this forum - just waiting for an individual who displays a weakness or something that doesn''t suit their opinion, agenda or thinking...

Watch and witness the usual vindictive gang heralding their arrival one-by-one, to each take in turn at having a little nip at the ankles as they circle their intended victim and selected easy target.....

I don''t suppose I''m the only one that''s noticed......and they don''t scare me.  

[/quote]
1. You''re a dick.
2. If you could take your head out of your rectal cavity for a second, do you honestly think its acceptable for a "fan" to contact players suggesting they leave the club. In what twisted way does that count as supporting, and wanting the best for, Norwich City?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Bless your cotton socks.

[/quote]Havent you been told to lay off the bleach before Nigel ? Label clearly says not for consumption.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]
1. You''re a dick.
2. If you could take your head out of your rectal cavity for a second, do you honestly think its acceptable for a "fan" to contact players suggesting they leave the club. In what twisted way does that count as supporting, and wanting the best for, Norwich City?
[/quote]Yeh thats out of order will agree totally.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Some of you guys must have the most pathetic

lives if this thread is "important news".Its clear and obvious there is

a Hootan out / Hootan in faction, which has honestly been around for awhile.

While I rest firmly in the put the dog out of its misery category I also conceed

that there is no one really about who springs to mind to replace him.After

all the years of laughing at Stoke, West Brom and the rest of the mid table

rubbish perhaps we have discovered that infact life as a mid table Prem club is

frankly boring !What I find a bit much is why people always feel the

need to gang up and make personal attacks. As some people are all rightious

about being proper and not lying on an internet forum ( you evidently did not

grow up with the internet, its 90% lies and rubbish) you need to then practice

what you preach and not make personal attacks.The internet is a place where

people can voice views without putting a face to a name or being known, its also

a place where bullies can thrive.People use it for what they will, hence I

find it one big joke and will argue snow is black id someone really thinks its

important.Will I ever wish to meet for a post game beer with anyone from

this forum ? No. Do i consdider anyone on here a friend other than those I know

in the real world, No.  Would I voice my opinions in the real world,

Yes.Welcome to cyber space.[/quote]

Good for you. I''m lucky enough to have met dozens of good people through

posting on here. None of them treat the forum the way you describe.

Standard tactic, say I''m someone else, love how you are accusing a little harem popping up against this guy and he has plenty of little mates as well, probably got you a cheap coach ticket or something.

Good for you. I''m lucky enough to have met dozens of good people through

posting on here. None of them treat the forum the way you describe.

[/quote]Do they ? How can you be sure that one of your chums is not infact the real holder of the Nexus_Canary account and I am he sat here mocking your right now?Thats the beauty, you cant.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]
1. You''re a dick.

[/quote]Yeh thats out of order will agree totally.[/quote]

So now you''re ganging up on him...

[:D]

Bless your cotton socks.

[/quote]

Mmmh must have struck a raw nerve.....Narcissistic Niggle on the attack...."CONTROL! CONTROL! I MUST HAVE CONTROL!" 

So now you''re ganging up on him...

[:D]

[/quote]No merely pointed out that this is perhaps the only thing you can legit have a go about. And again, i dont pull punches amd am the most legitimate and honorable person on this forum.Simply because I dont pretend to be something Im not and accept , broadcast and admit the way I am.

I am starting to consider that a few who post here aren''t strangers to the crack pipe....

Not just sexy but witty with it as well.

I have a crack you might be interested in❤️❤️❤️❤️

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Bless your cotton socks.

[/quote]

Mmmh must have struck a raw nerve.....Narcissistic Niggle on the attack...."CONTROL! CONTROL! I MUST HAVE CONTROL!" 

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTkS6M5MSSA

And once again, in true hypocritical style, people cry "keyboard warriors" and "forum gangs" when they are the very ones who wont step out from behind their screens.
I believe some of you really are too stupid to appreciate the irony.

[quote user="Fat Nat"]Not just sexy but witty with it as well.

I have a crack you might be interested in❤️❤️❤️❤️[/quote]
Lol, very good[:D]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

It''s lovely to see you back on top form Mello old chap, you''ve been quiet for far too long but this is back to your vintage stuff.Long may it continue. [:D][Y]

[quote user="morty"]And once again, in true hypocritical style, people cry "keyboard warriors" and "forum gangs" when they are the very ones who wont step out from behind their screens.
[/quote]I appreciate the irony thats the point I made or did you miss it ?My IQ will strip the majority of you of your will power for the record, you are like flies to me.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

1. You''re a dick.

[/quote]

1. I have a dick.

2. I also have a rectal cavity. Please stop being an outraged pantomime Queen it''s only the internet.

3. I don''t think you''re a very nice person as you''ve just been absolutely horrid to me.

4. If you spoke to any of your fellow crew members like you do to folk on here whilst on ''das boot'' whilst you''re away from this forum.....I suspect that it would be you and not me, with your head up your rectal cavity...probably for the duration of your time on-board.....

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="morty"]And once again, in true hypocritical style, people cry "keyboard warriors" and "forum gangs" when they are the very ones who wont step out from behind their screens.
[/quote]I appreciate the irony thats the point I made or did you miss it ?My IQ will strip the majority of you of your will power for the record, you are like flies to me.

[/quote]
Maybe I wasnt actually referring to you?
You should see someone about that paranoia problem....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

1. You''re a dick.

[/quote]

1. I have a dick.

2. I also have a rectal cavity. Please stop being an outraged pantomime Queen it''s only the internet.

3. I don''t think you''re a very nice person as you''ve just been absolutely horrid to me.

4. If you spoke to any of your fellow crew members like you do to folk on here whilst on ''das boot'' whilst you''re away from this forum.....I suspect that it would be you and not me, with your head up your rectal cavity...probably for the duration of your time on-board.....

[/quote]
Yeah just refer to my first point on my last post[Y]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="morty"]And once again, in true hypocritical style, people cry "keyboard warriors" and "forum gangs" when they are the very ones who wont step out from behind their screens.

[/quote]A cut and paste from Mien Kampf, perhaps?[:D]

Dammit Ricardo, you been reading my CV again ??

Anyways, thread integrety lost, mindless bickering underway, OP totally forgoten.Chaos develops.My work here is done :D