Sign in to follow this  
Jed Yokel

Marcelo Bielsa will be appointed before Hull

Although I would have liked to believe this, it would seem to have been disproved by McNally''s interview on Radio Norfolk this morning.

But he didn''t say it wasn''t happening so it could still be true.

At the start of the interview he definitely said "Good Morning", now if you were the sort of person who could take a statement in isolation and make it seem something else you could assume/interpret that his statement meant "yes, its a good morning because I''ve been negotiating with a new manager and I expect to appoint him soon".

Some might say that''s a little far fetched but you only have to listen to the tone of his voice and it all comes together nicely, that unless it isn''t what he meant then I''ll have to claim that he duped us and isn''t trustworthy. If that is what he meant then I believe that you all owe me an apology.

My god TCCANARY, you''re most definitely on to something. In fact I heard from a very reliable source that throughout the entire interview McNally was wearing a t-shirt with "yes, it''s a good morning because I''ve been negotiating with a new manager and I expect to appoint him soon" written on it.

[quote user="Casey"]My god TCCANARY, you''re most definitely on to something. In fact I heard from a very reliable source that throughout the entire interview McNally was wearing a t-shirt with "yes, it''s a good morning because I''ve been negotiating with a new manager and I expect to appoint him soon" written on it.[/quote]

His chests not that big.

Now if you had said his hat band[:)]

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Well, Im calling bullshit on this one![/quote]Theres still time for him to be appointed lol.

reading the article on his tactics, we already have a crazy man in charge who wont change the way his team plays (even when he should).

[quote user="djc"]reading the article on his tactics, we already have a crazy man in charge who wont change the way his team plays (even when he should).[/quote]

Yes, I just read a bit of wiki. Vertical Football? The mind boggles.