Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

#stayinyourseat campaign - Saturday

I want to know how will the board know who is protesting, who is just sitting there to get their money''s worth or who in the River End may have just nodded off ?Whilst I feel Hughton is not the man for the job silly little acts of petulance like this merely demean real demonstrations when drastic action is required.Sadly we have a generation of dimwits who are feel everything is worthy of an outward display of ''emotion'' - and who also feel that nothing should impede their right to everything.

[quote user="City 2nd"]skippdogg wrote the following post at 2014-01-13 3:41 PM:

if you buy a ticket you can come and go as you please, leave when you want and arrive when you want, these people that moan are moaning about standing up for 2 seconds

EXACTLY skipp - I think people like NN and a few more have to realise we live in a democratic country, not a dictatorship! I pay for my season ticket with had earned cash that I worked b****dy hard for so I will leave my seat when I want to, and leave a match when I want, and use public transport to do it, not when NN thinks I must.[/quote]and what about those who work bloody hard pay for their season ticket and have to look at the back of some early leavers fat head at the buisness end of the game every week ?

Waving a white hanki will send a clearer message to our board that we''ve had enough of the bloke.

"

if you buy a ticket you can come and go as you please"

just as you can also shout ''fire'' in a cinemathere''s a lot you can do in a democracy, but it usually only remains a democracy because folk don''t do everything that can be doneas they recognise the greater good is more important - and they understand how their actions can impact on otherssadly the ignorant b''stads are unable to grasp that their ability to express their ignorance is only available because the other 99.9% are not as ignorant

If I see any white hankies being waved on Saturday, it will be good - good to see which numpties have given up and haven''t got the stomach for the fight. After all waving a white signal is the traditional sign of surrender. 

what is the signal for a trollother than your posts

you may fool some, old darlingbut not us all

[quote user="he likes paella "]So a few more staying now?

#stayinyourseat[/quote]

No, just you. Will be like your sex life - on your own….

[quote user="he likes paella "]Oh Dicky you really are just like your name #giveup[/quote]

Anyone who adds a hashtag to something that''s not on twitter is an @rse. FACT.

Good ideaI''m sure the board are not aware or that any fans are concerned, so well done you

It bluddy didn''t Zak[:@]

I spent all the added time swith a wall of early leavers in front of me. They then stop and look whenever we attack only to move on again when we lose possession. There were some sticks and waved and a forlorn cry of "if you''re gonna go feck off" but they wouldn''t be deterred. I hope the campaign is more successful against Newcastle.

This thread has again raised the issue that early leavers are the real problem not hughton and his cronies... all further protests should be aimed at these serial selfish individuals,,,, DRIVE THE BUGGERS OUT !!!!!!!!!

How strange, the mahoosive 85% collective of residents management experts screaming for Howton to go were unable to erm.... erm.... manage to organise what would have been a fairly low key demonstration. The words brewery, good drink couldn''t and organise spring to mind.  Just sayin''.Still some better news.In the spirit of solidarnosc I at least made the effort to remain in my seat after the final whistle in fact so strong was my empathy with my fellow Norwich fans I stayed there for the entirety of the Villa game and then after a brief trip to the shops I resumed position for the entire duration of "Britains got a new celebrity dancer on the jungle ice", "MOTD" and some obscure late film on C4.That''ll learn ''em about the power of the fan!! [:@]

[quote user="dreamteam"]The Managers name isn''t Howton or Houghton.

Its Hughton.[/quote]

Only 1/3 on correct apostrophe usage.

Worst. Pedant. Ever.

Are we doing this against Newcastle then?

It was a bit difficult for me to participate against Hull due to other commitments, however, we''re much more likely to lose this fixture so I think it will be more successful.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m definitely staying in my seat ''til the end.

[/quote]

And so you should as I thought you only get a ticket for the blankets because of your inability to stand. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''m definitely staying in my seat ''til the end.

[/quote]

And so you should as I thought you only get a ticket for the blankets because of your inability to stand. [;)]

[/quote]

There''s no flies on you....