Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

#stayinyourseat campaign - Saturday

Don''t be daft ''ull won''t bring 26,000 with them. I''m flabbergasted that anyone can predict us winning under super chris. What''s going to be different from when we played ''ull last time???....... they''ll have 11 men (probably) so super chris will really 5hit it this time, instead of of mildly 5hitting it like last time. hull to win 2-1 and I''m being generous could quite easily be 2-0 to them

What happens if the apologists call for a sit down in support of Hughton ?How will we know who is who ?

im spartacus wrote the following post at 2014-01-13 12:53 AM:

your having a laugh what about the early leavers ? maybe they could try and hold out til the final whistle instead of blocking everyones view on the way out the inconsiderate tossers

And I take it as a on inconsiderate dick those who have little option but to leave early as they use public transport that fails to coincide with the end of a match will be given a lift home in your vehicle! Have some thought, not everyone is as lucky as you maybe!

Good lord in heaven!!! Now we are going to do it the Hughton way and sit on our arses. For heavens sake you can''t be serious!

" For the thousandth time I don''t think things are fine. I think that people need to appreciate where we are in the season and that the situation is the same for nine other clubs."

This. I don''t think any of the "stick" camp are particularly happy.

I have previously said this season reeks of relegation, and it still does. But that doesn''t mean we will go down, there are several clubs in the same boat as us. The team looks unbalanced, we are missing several injured players, and I personally question some of the player selection, but it''s clear the team has not given up on the manager as has been alleged, so I''m still cautiously optimistic, especially if we can get Howson and Tettey and Pilkngton back.

[quote user="City 2nd"]im spartacus wrote the following post at 2014-01-13 12:53 AM:

your having a laugh what about the early leavers ? maybe they could try and hold out til the final whistle instead of blocking everyones view on the way out the inconsiderate tossers

And I take it as a on inconsiderate dick those who have little option but to leave early as they use public transport that fails to coincide with the end of a match will be given a lift home in your vehicle! Have some thought, not everyone is as lucky as you maybe![/quote]

Well I couldn''t care less about why they have to leave. I just don''t think any reason is an excuse for what they do. Now I sit in blankett boulevard and those early leavers stream down from the Jarrold and leave by the disabled exit at the bottom. To do this they have to walk in front of our fans who are in wheelchairs. And if we attack they stand in front of these fans and watch the game from which they decided they needed to leave early. Nobody from the front row of that boulevard saw Fer''s goal against West ham because all those early leavers with their transportation issues stood in front of them to watch it. Hope they didn''t miss the last bus...

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 2014-01-13 4:33 AM:

City 2nd wrote:

im spartacus wrote the following post at 2014-01-13 12:53 AM: your having a laugh what about the early leavers ? maybe they could try and hold out til the final whistle instead of blocking everyones view on the way out the inconsiderate tossers And I take it as a on inconsiderate dick those who have little option but to leave early as they use public transport that fails to coincide with the end of a match will be given a lift home in your vehicle! Have some thought, not everyone is as lucky as you maybe!

Well I couldn''t care less about why they have to leave. I just don''t think any reason is an excuse for what they do. Now I sit in blankett boulevard and those early leavers stream down from the Jarrold and leave by the disabled exit at the bottom. To do this they have to walk in front of our fans who are in wheelchairs. And if we attack they stand in front of these fans and watch the game from which they decided they needed to leave early. Nobody from the front row of that boulevard saw Fer''s goal against West ham because all those early leavers with their transportation issues stood in front of them to watch it. Hope they didn''t miss the last bus...

Now that response does not surprise me at all? Oh how it be like you - not! Selfish and twat spring to mind!

[quote user="Dicky"]Save your Citizen Smith style rabble rousing for if and when we are relegated,.[/quote]Talk about shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted...There''s been a lot of talk on here recently about whether or not changing managers would even make any difference to our results, and I''d argue that if it''s doesn''t make any difference - why not change just so can we watch some decent football for a change instead of the dross we''ve had for the past 18 months???For a manager who''s meant to have the support of the dressing room, we''re either not seeing this support on the pitch, or his negative tactics are making it irrelvant anyway (unless they decide to ignore his style and actually attack for a change, much like the WBA and Man City games at the end of last season)...

So a handful of people staying behind is going to unsettle The Board is it ?

I expect that they are already unsettled by the prospect of  losing the income that goes with the PL.

Any demo would just be a few juveniles from this board.

Don''t forget the vast majority of fans never read the drivel (mostly) that gets posted on here.

As for the early leavers, we should really have a demo against them.

I think it is a good idea. LDC you are just mixing up things, no disruption during the match, supporting the team, but showing you are not happy after the game is a good idea. You can say what you want, but we are too close to the relegation zone and we aren''t performing!!! it is not just losing games it is the way we are losing them. I can''t be positive at the moment...watching City now is frustrating. If you can''t see that you are not watching games like you say you are!!

[quote user="City 2nd"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="City 2nd"]And

I take it as a on inconsiderate dick those who have little option but to leave

early as they use public transport that fails to coincide with the end of a

match will be given a lift home in your vehicle! Have some thought, not everyone

is as lucky as you maybe! [/quote]

Well I couldn''t care less about why they have to leave. I just don''t think

any reason is an excuse for what they do. Now I sit in blankett boulevard and

those early leavers stream down from the Jarrold and leave by the disabled exit

at the bottom. To do this they have to walk in front of our fans who are in

wheelchairs. And if we attack they stand in front of these fans and watch the

game from which they decided they needed to leave early. Nobody from the front

row of that boulevard saw Fer''s goal against West ham because all those early

leavers with their transportation issues stood in front of them to watch it.

Hope they didn''t miss the last bus...

[/quote]

Now that response does not surprise me at all? Oh how it be like you - not!

Selfish and twat spring to mind![/quote]

Having slept on it I think you''re probably right buddy...

Woman in wheelchair : Oi mate! I''m trying to watch the game!

City2nd''s early leaver: Unfortunately I''ve got a bus to catch!

Woman in wheelchair: Well could you hurry up and go catch it cuz all I can

see is your fat ''arris!

City2nd''s early leaver: Norwich are attacking and I don''t want to miss a

goal! Yesssssss!! Get in you beauty!!!!

Woman in wheelchair: Have we scored? I couldn''t see!

City2nd''s early leaver: Yes great finish by Fer! Can''t stop I''ve got a bus

to catch and if I miss it my fish & chips will be dried up and I enjoy a

nice piece of tail end while I watch The Voice....

Woman in wheelchair: At least you got to see the goal....

City2nd''s early leaver: Yes, sorry about that but I have to get my bus.

It''s ok for you all you have to do is sit there and somebody will push you home.

You should try living in the real world....

Nutty you really have nothing to complain about with regard to your matchday experience. A cheap seat and unlimited coca cola in The Nelson for next to nothing. Try paying £580 for a season ticket and £3.75p a pint like me. [:D][:P][;)]

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]HURRAH !!!

Something that Nige and I actually agree on.

Early leavers who block my view in the last 5 minutes really get on my t!ts too.
[/quote]

Can I agree also Reggie and these are the same people who leave 3 minutes before half time and come back just as the second half starts.

so say we win 2-0 and go up to 12th some nobheads will be sat in there seat in protest. this is getting pathetic

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]HURRAH !!!Something that Nige and I actually agree on.Early leavers who block my view in the last 5 minutes really get on my t!ts too.[/quote]

Can I agree also Reggie and these are the same people who leave 3 minutes before half time and come back just as the second half starts.

[/quote]The very ones, Tilly.Superglue them to their effing seats, I say.

Some near me, go for a leak 20 mins into 1st half, come back, then leave to go to bar on 40 mins, come back in 10 mins after 2nd half starts, then leave on 85 mins.

They don''t need a seat.

if you buy a ticket you can come and go as you please, leave when you want and arrive when you want, these people that moan are moaning about standing up for 2 seconds

[quote user="skippdogg"]if you buy a ticket you can come and go as you please, leave when you want and arrive when you want, these people that moan are moaning about standing up for 2 seconds[/quote]

Its not 2 seconds though is it?

Its a few seconds each time for each one coming and going.

Then they decide to stand still and block your view if something happens on the pitch.

Then if there are other early leavers coming down from rows behind, there is a hold up getting out of the row.

skippdogg wrote the following post at 2014-01-13 3:41 PM:

if you buy a ticket you can come and go as you please, leave when you want and arrive when you want, these people that moan are moaning about standing up for 2 seconds

EXACTLY skipp - I think people like NN and a few more have to realise we live in a democratic country, not a dictatorship! I pay for my season ticket with had earned cash that I worked b****dy hard for so I will leave my seat when I want to, and leave a match when I want, and use public transport to do it, not when NN thinks I must.

[quote user="dreamteam"]

Some near me, go for a leak 20 mins into 1st half, come back, then leave to go to bar on 40 mins, come back in 10 mins after 2nd half starts, then leave on 85 mins.

They don''t need a seat.

[/quote]

You sitting in the Upper Barclay? Got a few that do that every game!

[quote user="City 2nd"]skippdogg wrote the following post at 2014-01-13 3:41 PM:

EXACTLY skipp - I think people like NN and a few more have to realise we live in a democratic country, not a dictatorship! I pay for my season ticket with had earned cash that I worked b****dy hard for so I will leave my seat when I want to, and leave a match when I want, and use public transport to do it, not when NN thinks I must.[/quote]

Now that''s all very well and good if you leave the match. It''s a different story if you remain at the match standing in front of a wheelchair. The only thing I can think of that''s more ignorant than that is coming on here condoning such behaviour...

Oh come on!!! Surely you''re not so fickle that you only want stay in your seat if we lose. What about if we''re not losing going into added time and then concede after all those early leavers have up and gone? They won''t come back in and sit in their seat. The chances are we won''t lose anyway so if you bottle it now what sort of signal will that send to the board? No, we need this to happen whatever the result. I might get to watch a whole game....