Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

#stayinyourseat campaign - Saturday

So I agree we need to get behind the team during the match Saturday so why not start a campaign for us disgruntled fans to #stayinyourseat after the final whistle??.... This will show how many are totally jarred off and trust me the board stay for a considerable time after the match plus the team warm down after.

On twitter / Facebook? Get it out there!!

Would be a great time to show a stand by hundreds of fans without impacting the 90 minutes. It worked in the chase era!

Thoughts?

OTBC CTID

[quote user="im spartacus"]your having a laugh what about the early leavers ? maybe they could try and hold out til the final whistle instead of blocking everyones view on the way out the inconsiderate tossers [:D][/quote]

There should be a fine for leaving early and going to the loos during the game!

Stay in your seat? It worked in the Chase era? Are you for real? This is the premiership and we''re three points off mid table, not some great crisis. You don''t like the entertainment? Don''t bother going to your seat at all then.

I''m well up for this[Y]

I missed fer''s goal against West Ham. Just saw the back of someone else stood watching it. Wish we''d had a stayinyourseat campaign that day...

Sounds like a good opportunity for the "vast majority" who apparently want Hootun out to finally show themselves and be counted, hundreds is not enough, anything less than 13500 protestors will be a disappointment.

[quote user="he likes paella "]Sorry LDC you are by yourself if you think things are fine[/quote]

For the thousandth time I don''t think things are fine.  I think that people need to appreciate where we are in the season and that the situation is the same for nine other clubs.  We''re in the middle of one of the tensest premiership seasons there has been and you want to protest??

Why not just get behind your team? Might actually help. And no I don''t think things are all rosy.

[quote user="he likes paella "]To bloody right - everyone bar you has had enough of watching depressing football and a team who don''t want to play for their manager[/quote] Ok.  so you have decided everyone is depressed and the team don''t want to play. Brilliant. In that case we might as well all stay at home and entertain ourselves on fifa14 or whatever.  Really, get a grip.

[quote user="he likes paella "]Read the op dicky - that was I said, save vocals for after[/quote]

I know that - why not just get behind the team. Save your Citizen Smith style rabble rousing for if and when we are relegated,.

Right Dicky you get behind your team? You can hear a pin drop in games now[/quote

I will mate. You concentrate on causing trouble - proper fan you…. (like the way you put your rather than our team, speaks volumes btw).

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="he likes paella "]Sorry LDC you are by yourself if you think things are fine[/quote]

For the thousandth time I don''t think things are fine.  I think that people need to appreciate where we are in the season and that the situation is the same for nine other clubs.  We''re in the middle of one of the tensest premiership seasons there has been and you want to protest??

[/quote]

What an utter tw@t ALL SEASON YOUVE BANGED THE "ITS ALL GONNA BE FINE" drum. Starting to change your mind now are you???? Dumb (unt''s woken up everyone YAYYYY well done Lcd you da mannnnn!

[quote user="MrMcGoo1809"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="he likes paella "]Sorry LDC you are by yourself if you think things are fine[/quote]

[/quote]

What an utter tw@t ALL SEASON YOUVE BANGED THE "ITS ALL GONNA BE FINE" drum. Starting to change your mind now are you???? Dumb (unt''s woken up everyone YAYYYY well done Lcd you da mannnnn![/quote]

Relax. The season has moved on and the situation is different. You have to move with the times and accept that this season is one of the closest ever for the lower half of the table. That changes things and you have to adapt.  But we still have time to improve and get the points we need. Getting the injured players back will help.

Just f*ck off genuinely your a muppet no sorry that''s wrong YOUR A BLIND MUPPET!!! The writings been on the wall for a LOOOOONG time lcd

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Simple Jack"]Could LDC keep watching his screen after the stream stops?[/quote]

That will be difficult because I will be at the f.....g match! 

[/quote]

Well now Lakey if you fancy meeting a few posters you know where we will be.