Sign in to follow this  
My_left_foot

Form guide - say no more

[quote user="Le Juge"]

The two teams immediately below us each have a game in hand and we could slip to 16th or 17th tomorrow.

Are you blind Nigel?[/quote]

True but I wouldn''t want to bet that they will either get anything.But stranger things do happen.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Le Juge"]

The two teams immediately below us each have a game in hand and we could slip to 16th or 17th tomorrow.

Are you blind Nigel?[/quote]

True but I wouldn''t want to bet that they will either get anything.But stranger things do happen.[/quote]

You think I''m blind too Rickyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

I reckon it''s the yellow and green glasses done it because I never trucked with what sent Juggy short-sighted...

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

Curiously when I sat down to dinner this evening we were 20th in the form table. After some very nice, and perfectly pink, lamb, with a half decent Cab Savignon , we were 19th, which may have had something to do with Swansea playing Man Utd., or it might have been that we have improved.  I dont know, because I haven''t looked. But I''ll take any good news.

I''m now going back to the Stilton. We might even rocket up to 18th.

[/quote]

Another defeat today. I only had fish fingers, bread & butter, beans and a tin of pepsi max but it appears we''ve improved since the last loss...

[/quote]

Well I''ll take that NN . Frankly it all looks so gloomy I''ll take anything. I promise I won''t spoil it all by looking at it after the Man City game. I think we might nick it. Or at least not let in 5.

PS Left overs for me tonight. But most of the mussels opened... 

[/quote]

You never know what will happen in football. I''m not writing the Man City game off. If we win I may upgrade to chicken dippers. But I have a feeling this will continue to fluctuate as the season progresses. I purposely didn''t bump it after a win or a draw cuz I didn''t want to be accused of wearing yellow and green specs....

Although I do[;)]

[/quote]

NN, if we get a point from the Man City game I will personally buy you a double helping of chicken dippers from a restaurant of your choice. If we beat them , I''ll chuck in the sauce stuff. Last time I bought some you had a choice. I went for the brown one, but you can have what you like.   

I can''t say fairer than that can I?  [:)]

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

Curiously when I sat down to dinner this evening we were 20th in the form table. After some very nice, and perfectly pink, lamb, with a half decent Cab Savignon , we were 19th, which may have had something to do with Swansea playing Man Utd., or it might have been that we have improved.  I dont know, because I haven''t looked. But I''ll take any good news.

I''m now going back to the Stilton. We might even rocket up to 18th.

[/quote]

Another defeat today. I only had fish fingers, bread & butter, beans and a tin of pepsi max but it appears we''ve improved since the last loss...

[/quote]

Well I''ll take that NN . Frankly it all looks so gloomy I''ll take anything. I promise I won''t spoil it all by looking at it after the Man City game. I think we might nick it. Or at least not let in 5.

PS Left overs for me tonight. But most of the mussels opened... 

[/quote]

You never know what will happen in football. I''m not writing the Man City game off. If we win I may upgrade to chicken dippers. But I have a feeling this will continue to fluctuate as the season progresses. I purposely didn''t bump it after a win or a draw cuz I didn''t want to be accused of wearing yellow and green specs....

Although I do[;)]

[/quote]

NN, if we get a point from the Man City game I will personally buy you a double helping of chicken dippers from a restaurant of your choice. If we beat them , I''ll chuck in the sauce stuff. Last time I bought some you had a choice. I went for the brown one, but you can have what you like.   

I can''t say fairer than that can I?  [:)]

[/quote]

There''s a challenge that nobody wants to take about the last 4 games. If we lose them all I''ll put another £10 into CSF but if we don''t the challenger has to send me a tenner for Rays Funds and play next season.

I''ll make it simpler Nigel.

If we get relegated this season (my prediction) you can put £10 into Rays Funds.

If we stay up this season (your prediction) I will donate £20 to Rays Funds and not play next season.

[quote user="Le Juge"]I''ll make it simpler Nigel.

If we get relegated this season (my prediction) you can put £10 into Rays Funds.

If we stay up this season (your prediction) I will donate £20 to Rays Funds and not play next season.[/quote]

Well good onya Juggy. But I only need a tenner and a few minutes of your time each week. That''s not too much to ask and you may enjoy it..

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Le Juge"]I''ll make it simpler Nigel. If we get relegated this season (my prediction) you can put £10 into Rays Funds. If we stay up this season (your prediction) I will donate £20 to Rays Funds and not play next season.[/quote]

Well good onya Juggy. But I only need a tenner and a few minutes of your time each week. That''s not too much to ask and you may enjoy it..

[/quote]

NN I didn''t quite follow that, but I have had a jar. If we stay up I''ll put £10 into Rays funds too. And if we get three points from the last four games  (and stay up) I''ll make it up to £30.

Does that make sense?

GPB.

Sort of sense. But I want you to take part too. It''s for all Norwich fans. CUSDP did the Norwich game for us this week and we''d won in 5 minutes becuase he had Snoddy to score anytime. So that''s now £350 so far this season for the CSF. We need your football brains as much as the dosh.