Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

McAnuffs Off

Great timing for Saturday, he''s just signed for West Ham, and as one of the Dons better remaining players, leaves the door even wider open for another 3 points on Saturday. That said, lets hope he doesn''t haunt us when the Hammers come to Carrow Road.

Lets not forget that in the last few days they have lost in total
Mikele Leigertwood,
Jobi McAnuff (now confirmed)
Nigel Reo Coker,
Patrick Ageymang,
Adam Nowland

All first teamers. What a state they are in the new and old fans must despair at the board!

It''s incredible - and rather sad. They represented what every small club should aim for and now they''re going to division two, no question.
I know we have a habit of losing when we''re expected to win and Bradford and Watford both had key players missing when they came to Carrow Road but those are FIVE really fine players. They must be on the brink of administration to be forced to let them go because it makes absolutely no sense unless they have a 10 point penalty looming over them. I''d be honestly surprised if they win more than two more games for the rest of the season.
We should absolutely batter them but i wouldn''t really enjoy it that much. I think it''s really sad to see them in this state.

maybe we should offer them the services of messers Easton and Rivers but then that would be takin the p#ss