Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

De Bruyne

Has mentioned earlier in the season that he wouldn''t mind going out on loan for playing time to be ready for the world cup, and Hazard has come out supporting that idea.

would love him here. anyone else?

ah sorry, I didn''t realize how outrageous it is to discuss a player who wants to go out on loan, whos club would want him playing at a high level but not for a team who would challenge their own

please forgive me, lord Alartz, king of the sh*theads.

If Chelski paid a portion of his wages there is no reason we couldn''t get him here. He''d get first team football, and we''d get a great player to help our final season push. Like Javier said we aren''t going to threaten anything they are pushing for this season. Win-win for both sides.

[quote user="alartz"]Christ. These windmills just get bigger and bigger in Norwich fans minds.

Did you ever get over that rainbow??[/quote]I dont see how De Bruyne has suddenly become Messi ( who is signing for us in January btw )

Yeah I''d imagine he''d go back to Germany. Or if he did go to a PL team they might want to keep him in London. Although don''t know why I''d think that when Lukaku has been out to WBA and now Everton, and the top thre London clubs probably loan about 50 players out between them and clearly not all to London clubs, so just ignore me...

Was thinking this was a great shout.

I am sure a deal could be done re salary, he would be hungry enough with WC places up for grabs and would add further quality to Howson and Fer, I like Tettey but not sure he is quite good enough.

Mourinho speaks highly of Hughton so would imagine if we really wanted to we would have a chance.

Dortmund and Schalke have both expressed interests in taking De Bruyne in January - if they step forward Norwich can forget about it. Even if they don''t come forward I doubt Chelsea would let him leave without getting a very large loan fee.

There was talk of Marko Marin coming here on loan and De Bruyne is no exception. Could happen, would love it. Won''t happen though. Where would he fit in though?