Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Hughton out

May I have the honour of starting the first Hughton out thread for this weekends game.

This is how I predict my Saturday will go

I will be leaving early to get up to the toon no doubt it ,will be 90 minutes of the usual Hughton backs to the wall away performance resulting in a defeat. A long drive back to East Anglia bitching all the way about how crap Hughton is and why did we ever let the Messiah go.

Then on here to have some fun with the Hughton apologists.

Looking forward to it actually

OTBC

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i''m more than happy to buy your ticket from you as it looks like you dont want to go..

face value.. you lose nothing.[/quote]

Last sentence my friend!!

Even IF we lose on Saturday I won''t get back onto the Hughton Out wagon. I will wait until the Palace result. if we fail to get three points then i''m back on board.

[quote user="Brightside"]Even IF we lose on Saturday I won''t get back onto the Hughton Out wagon. I will wait until the Palace result. if we fail to get three points then i''m back on board.[/quote]

What if we beat Palace though? When is the next opportunity to jump on board?

I''d say following the recovery versus West Ham, we''re about where we should be bar the goal difference. I suspect even if we do lose, we''ll show a lot more fight and endeavour this weekend. We have most of our players back and a bit of confidence back.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]

[quote user="Brightside"]Even IF we lose on Saturday I won''t get back onto the Hughton Out wagon. I will wait until the Palace result. if we fail to get three points then i''m back on board.[/quote]

[/quote]

If we beat Palace then things start looking better and the wagon goes a bit further into the distance. We next have two away games. Liverpool always beat us and so other than putting in a good display i''m not expecting much. WBrom at least 1 point I think is reasonable. Swansea home then S''land away a minimum of 4 points and we can all start feeling the Hughton love.

[quote user="Brightside"][quote user="Warren Hill"]

[/quote]

If we beat Palace then things start looking better and the wagon goes a bit further into the distance. We next have two away games. Liverpool always beat us and so other than putting in a good display i''m not expecting much. WBrom at least 1 point I think is reasonable. Swansea home then S''land away a minimum of 4 points and we can all start feeling the Hughton love.

[/quote]

But he''s only ever one result away from you being on the wagon, you might as well jump on now as he''ll never keep you happy until the end of the season.

Oh well, I''ve got nothing better to do. Let''s just get the next six months out of the way now, shall we?

Hughton OUT, Hughton IN, Hughton OUT, Hughton OUT, Hughton IN, Hughton IN, Hughton IN, Hughton OUT, Hughton IN, Hughton OUT, Hughton IN, Hughton IN, Hughton OUT, Hughton IN, Hughton OUT, Hughton OUT, Hughton OUT, Hughton IN, Hughton IN, Hughton IN, Hughton IN, Hughton IN, Hughton IN, Hughton OUT, Hughton OUT, Hughton OUT, Hughton IN

*takes breath*

[quote user="Herman "]What will you do if we win?[/quote]

It''s a bit like asking me what I would do if aliens landed in my garden. It''s such an extremely unlikely circumstance that I wouldn''t know how to react

Guaranteed a disappearance and change of username if we win. God I''ve never hoped for a win more.

I dont think Hoots is the man for the job but I do concede that until we have a good replacement hes the man for the job. West Ham was a fluke , glad to get the points but think Newcastle will give us a good run :(