Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Alan Brazil

Can someone clarify something for me..........

Did our fat,balding and ginger friend say at the start of the season that if city stay up he would run around the millenium stadium on FA cup final day naked?

I think its time we reminded him of this if i am correct! I mean it would be funny and a good thing to see!!......well maybe not but atleast we would humiliate him!!

If it is true and it does happen how can we get the msg thru to him??!! Maybe the web team could print this in the pink un and therefore start a petition on it!!

Come on lets make him pay!!

Staying up up up!!

OTBC

CUSDP 

Did he say that?
If he did then yes, he should definitely be reminded as should the national press.
Not too keen on watching his flabby white body wobbling around the Millenium stadium, but it''d be nice to see him humilliated again.

[quote]Can someone clarify something for me.......... Did our fat,balding and ginger friend say at the start of the season that if city stay up he would run around the millenium stadium on FA cup final day ...[/quote]

He would probably get out of it by claiming diminished responsibility.

(i.e. drunk out of his mind, very likely ), therefore not accountable for his actions or words. hic ! 

I will be alert and ready, armed with my harpoon gun on the perimeter track. I will allow him 1 circuit of the pitch (which will take the tubster around 35 minutes to complete!) Then I will "pop" the over-inflated barrage balloon.........."BANG!" ;~)

Just emailed the LARD ARSE!

Also quoted that Rodney Marsh said he would shave his head if Bradford City stayed up a couple of years ago... They did and he shaved his head.

If you want to see a couple of acres of white rippling lard waddling around Cardiff, then here is your reminder to get texting and emailing Talksport.

Alan, the day draws near.

Lets stop tempting fate shall we?  We are NOT safe yet, leave it until Monday if/when we have made it.  How much would he love it to get all these e-mails taking the p### only for us to get relegated?