Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

RVW to miss newcastle

[quote user="Rocket man "]I am starting to think he is not a wolf at all but a big girls blouse. Toe injury indeed how long can you have a sore toe for. Bless his little cotton socks[/quote]Gary Lineker still suffers from his career ending toe injury so we could be looking in excess of twenty years.

[quote user="Rocket man "]I am starting to think he is not a wolf at all but a big girls blouse. Toe injury indeed how long can you have a sore toe for. Bless his little cotton socks[/quote]I am sure these decisions are made in collaboration with the medical team at NCFC. They would not play him with an injured toe and risk a further injury which could keep him out for longer.To suggest that he is wimping out is suggesting an ignorance of the way the human body repairs itself, and the importance of properly healing from niggling injuries rather than exacerbating them.

What on earth has he done to his toe?

I''m fairly sure it was mentioned before the Chelsea game he had something wrong with it. It must be pretty serious to have effected him for this long.

This reminds me of Iwan''s first season. I believe it was a toe injury which made so many minds up that he was a useless waste of money.

Can''t wait for Ricky to be fit and doing "a Broady" to some of are own fans[;)]

With the World Cup coming up, he''s hardly wanting to miss matches and go missing now he''s in the prem.

He''s a confident guy, and no doubt feels he can score every time he walks out on the field, cut him some slack - Iwan had a similar start to his Norwich career and look how that ended.

[quote user="Rocket man "]I bet Grant Holt would have played on whether he had minor toe pain or not and that is the difference between holty attitude and the powder puff wolf[/quote]That''s maybe the reason why Grant Holt hasn''t lasted 90 minutes all this season so far!I remember a game against Watford a few years ago in which all the subs were used up and Grant Holt was clearly injured. Half the crowd, myself included, were shouting for him to be taken off the pitch because he looked like he was just going to make his injury so much worse. I suppose that is the best and the worst from Grant Holt at the same time!

[quote user="Rocket man "]I bet Grant Holt would have played on whether he had minor toe pain or not and that is the difference between holty attitude and the powder puff wolf[/quote]Grant Holt has left get over it man.

He has and we have replaced him with an expensive wimp who is only here for the money and can''t play through a slight toe pain. Could u imagine this happening under the Messiah and Holty era. Of course it wouldn''t they would have played through the slight pain barrier for the good of the club. This is what happens when we sign foreign mercenaries.

[quote user="Rocket man "]It''s a 1 and with a pain killing injection it would be a zero[/quote]I suppose it could have it''s uses, a member of the club''s medical team here on the board.[:^)]

I had a minor toe injury when i was in my mid twenties, played on ,it stayed very sore for several months until i stopped playing altogether for 12 weeks, then i had to get fit again. It was more of a pain in the a**e than a pain in the toe should have been. still sore now and again when the weather is cold....and i''m in my fifties now. Lets not hang the Guy just yet, i''m sure he wants to play, and not just for the money.

Can''t see the Wolf being here next year unless there is a change of management at the very least. Doesn''t seem to look as though he is enjoying the way we play football at the club. Could be wrong of course...

But you don''t have a clue. Even if you are a medical professional, you certainly aren''t at the club. And don''t have a clue as t what is actually wrong with Wolfswinkle.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]But you don''t have a clue. Even if you are a medical professional, you certainly aren''t at the club. And don''t have a clue as t what is actually wrong with Wolfswinkle.[/quote]

But I do and thousands of others do as well he has a slightly sore toe. Hapless himself has confirmed it. If he had a broken toe I could understand but no one has ever said it''s broken just a little bit sore. You read into that what you will!

Because an injured toe always comes down to two things, right? it''s either broken or just a little sore.

he may have turf toe, which isn''t an uncommon injury among athletes. If he does god bless him because it''s not a fun thing to go through. it''s frustrating as hell and can take a while to get to the point where he will be able to play.

[quote user="OldRobert"]Don''t bother Gingerpele, you''re wasting your time.[/quote]

To be honest so am I. Am going onto twitter and whack into the source of the sore toe and shame him into doing right by the club