Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Age of posters on here.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="swindoncanary"][URL=http://s107.photobucket.com/user/SwindonCanary/media/mexmascracker.jpg.html][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/SwindonCanary/th_mexmascracker.jpg[/IMG][/URL]I''m now 57, retired at 56 but on the good side I don''t look it ![/quote]

None of us do, Swindon, when we look in the mirror. On the bad side, it lies.

[/quote]Do people have problems with cameras ?Every time someone uses mine to take a picture of me this old bloke always appears in the frame. I''ve taken the b*oody thing taken back to the repair shop more times than I''ve had hot dinners and it still does it.....[:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

Do people have problems with cameras ?

Every time someone uses mine to take a picture of me this old bloke always appears in the frame. I''ve taken the b*oody thing taken back to the repair shop more times than I''ve had hot dinners and it still does it.....[:D]
[/quote]

Shall we let others be the judge of that Smithy ? [;)][:P][:D]

YankeeCanary   wrote "None of us do, Swindon, when we look in the mirror. On the bad side, it lies."Just to let you know it''s not my opinion, it''s just that everybody tells me so !

[quote user="swindoncanary"]YankeeCanary   wrote "None of us do, Swindon, when we look in the mirror. On the bad side, it lies."

Just to let you know it''s not my opinion, it''s just that everybody tells me so !
[/quote]

I''m just teasing you Swindon. Good for you if you are holding up well. However, I am right about the mirror. [:D]

[quote user="alartz"]Explains a lot on this forum

All a bunch of old know it alls what know f all[/quote]Indeed, alartz. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde; we''re not young enough to know everything!

[quote user="Chip20"][quote user="alartz"]Explains a lot on this forum

All a bunch of old know it alls what know f all[/quote]Indeed, alartz. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde; we''re not young enough to know everything![/quote]{The quote "I''m not young enough to know everything" often attributed to Oscar Wilde is actually from J.M Barries "The Admirable Crichton" although admittedly Barrie created it by paraphrasing Wildes quote "The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the

young know everything"  (from "Phrases and Philosophies for the use of

the Young")}. Not trying to score a point or have a pop just thought you might find it QI.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Do people have problems with cameras ?Every time someone uses mine to take a picture of me this old bloke always appears in the frame. I''ve taken the b*oody thing taken back to the repair shop more times than I''ve had hot dinners and it still does it.....[:D][/quote]

[/quote]Well this camera must be the soft-focus'' George Clooney '' model so my secret''s still safe......

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

Do people have problems with cameras ?

Every time someone uses mine to take a picture of me this old bloke always appears in the frame. I''ve taken the b*oody thing taken back to the repair shop more times than I''ve had hot dinners and it still does it.....[:D]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Never mind the ages, what is the combined weight in that pic?