Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Age of posters on here.

I''ve not been posting on here for too long but I''ve noticed some post a lot and some not so, is this an age thing ? Personally I''ve just got my bus pass etc so now have more spare time ! ! My guess is Ricardo is about my age and Wiz is not in long trousers yet !

Gingerpele wrote the following post at 20/11/2013 6:

I''m 21....

Good to see younger posters on here GP, sometimes it seems as if the place is full of dodgy old boys!

[quote user="CANARYKING"]I''ve not been posting on here for too long but I''ve noticed some post a lot and some not so, is this an age thing ? Personally I''ve just got my bus pass etc so now have more spare time ! ! My guess is Ricardo is about my age and Wiz is not in long trousers yet ![/quote]Close.I was a 1945 baby [:D]

I''m guessing, but I suspect that some posters have a high post count because they are retired, have a bit of time, enjoy their well earned rest and use a little of their quality time to check out the Pink Un . Good luck to these guys, I hope to one day join you. Others have a high post count because they have nothing else to do. I hope never to be that sad.

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]I''m guessing, but I suspect that some posters have a high post count because they are retired, have a bit of time, enjoy their well earned rest and use a little of their quality time to check out the Pink Un . Good luck to these guys, I hope to one day join you. Others have a high post count because they have nothing else to do. I hope never to be that sad.[/quote]

What a strange post Beardo. I''ve met loads of posters from here and not found any sad ones with nothing better to do. But then I guess being that judgemental of the unknown would be sad in some peoples eyes.

Being as you didn''t say I''m going to guess 48.

Classic sign of a troll GP, doesn''t want to post his age just unless he c0cks up in the future when asked again lol

27 btw.....

That would be good mate! ;)

Just you shy away whenever people talk about socials etc on here, so I''m not sure what you expect people to think?

Thank goodness for that ''slim. A change from Heinz could be something us bingo callers may never recover from.

But I guess the doc could prescribe a course of No.9s. Anyone know a good quack?

I''m older than Old Robert and Ricardo....it''s just that I don''t look it. [:D]I''m a lot younger than Tilly though! [:S][;)]

[quote user="CANARYKING"]I''ve not been posting on here for too long but I''ve noticed some post a lot and some not so, is this an age thing ? Personally I''ve just got my bus pass etc so now have more spare time ! ! My guess is Ricardo is about my age and Wiz is not in long trousers yet ![/quote]

I think how many years left to go is more to the point. Taking the last years one is able to climb the stairs to the top of the Barclay as being 80 yrs it means that the guy who is 78 yrs has got just 2 seasons to see Norwich win the "cup". To that guy the choice of manager is really, really important. The young man 24 yrs old has got 56 seasons and he can wait because in all that time someone hopefully will lead Norwich to the promised land.

I would not like to spend my days like Morty does glued to the Pinkun perhaps with an aim to make 10,000 posts. There is so much more to do and see in life. Maybe Morty has a degree but for certain he could have one, or another, or a Phd if he swopped his interest.