Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

*** MESSAGEBOARD MEMBER OF THE SEASON: VOTE NOW ***

Ok, everybody is talking about who is the Norwich City player of the season, how about a vote for who is your message board member of the season. We have some great posters on here, DumbleDeliaIsMagic, Nav Man, 1st Wiz, Notts Canary, FatMan Fat, Splendid Rush, Worthy Nigelton, Tumbleweed, Morph...Myself (Canary Boy)?...and not forgetting our forum Administrators...Peter, Pat, Vince, Celia and Tracey.

So vote now...who is favourite poster? Everybody get voting and let''s hope for a good response...I''ll start us all off...

My Vote:

Silver Fox

PS - Can the forum members make this a sticky post?

PPS - Somehow I think DD is going to get a lot of votes...DD was in 2nd place for me!

A vote for me is a vote for democracy!

(My vote goes to fellow Helveg supporter ZLF, closely followed by the grinding stormtrooper avatar)

I''m sorry people but my vote has to go to Zippers Left Foot.  Always has a reasonable point to make and tries to justify his opinions, rather than just give a one line post.  Close but no cigar were also Campbell, 1st Wizard, Dumbledelia and Yankee Canary.  These are the posters I always for, for differing reasons but ZLF gets my vote.

1: ZippersLeftFoot (great posts. A ''fair'' poster)

2: DDiM (great scope in his opinions, and A LOT of time on his hands apparently)

3: Marmite (makes some very witty comments)

All other posters should be applauded for some great discussions throughout the season.

Zipper, I always thought, for no obvious reason, he was very young, but he has a daughter, so I don''t know where that came from. Anyway, because he always has well thought out and considered posts, he gets my vote.

If I can''t vote for me (just to avoid the embarrasment of coming last!!) I go for Zipper as well as I seem to agree with most things he says. I do also like yankee canary''s posts which while not always in line with my own views I always find stimulating and well reasoned. So that might be 1/2 a vote each then if I''m allowed.

Without a doubt it has to be 1st Wizard!  Some people might think he''s annoying, some people thinks he''s controversial but that is what this board is all about.  He adds spirit and drama to this board and is Norwich City to the core.   Particularly considering what has happened to the guy in the last few weeks, for me it''s the Wiz

I would have to vote for Twosheds, a wind up merchant ,always up for a laugh & knows abosloutley naff all about football ( Maybe im Worthy in disguise)

242''s voting is as follows 1.A.J closely followed by the "cultured" Worthy Nigelton.

got to be firstwiz because like him or loathe him he keeps us all talking numerous times. agree though that zips always argues his points well and I have to nominate chicken because we keep each other fired up during the season

but this is a great webboard and one that makes you proud to be a norwich fan.  I know it''s like an oscars spech this

I don''t usually reply to this sort of post, because all, yes all, the posters on here, are all bloody magic for one reason or other!.

But there is one that the old wiz always looks out for and enjoy, and thats Dumble Delia is Magic.

And before anyone asks or suggests, no, we don''t always see eye to eye on everything, especially Worthy!.

I mean, all his many, many posts are ledgendary, well composed and spelt, and always very entertaining.

But as I said earlier, all the posters on here are magic, in their various ways.

[quote]A vote for me is a vote for democracy! (My vote goes to fellow Helveg supporter ZLF, closely followed by the grinding stormtrooper avatar)[/quote]

hi pete

you liked the shirt then 

Yes thanks Gazza (and Meeky). It''s hanging proudly on my wardrobe until I can afford to get it framed

DDiM deserves a medal for his sheer perserverance (our equivalent of Leon?), 1st wiz an honourable mention for his humour and classic mistiming (particularly ironic given his ''mystical'' skills) but for being bloody mindedly controversial and continuing to come back and taking abuse from just about every poster at one stage or another my vote goes to Yankee Canary.

OTBC  

My vote has to go to Yankee,  1st Wiz and DDIM (I know its three but I dont care).  Would also like to say thanks to all the people who wirte good, concise and reasonable messages on here which goes to making this board such a great success. 

I can''t choose between

DDIM for his enthusiam and dedication to this board

Yankee for his constructive, well thought out posts

Wizard , love him or hate him, hes passionate about this board and our team.

[quote]It has to be DDim or Worthy Nigelton. What has happened to Worthy he hasnt posted a message for ages?[/quote]

Damo, I decided after one of my many anti-Hendo rants that I would not post again until he was sold. The real reason was however because I changed jobs and can''t spend so long messing about on PinkUn.com as the rules are a bit stricter where I work now.I have now, however got my "feet under the table" and will be back posting a bit more than I have been the last couple of months. I''ve missed knocking Hendo on a daily basis and all the great NCFC fans on here!

I''m going for Charlie''s Dad.

Doesn''t post as much as some of you, but never fails to crack me up.

Also think we should have a presentation & awards dinner . . .

ive got a slight feeling that ddim is goign to totally walk this....