Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Bradley Johnson

[quote user="Buh"]The alternative currently?[/quote]

Stick either Elmander or Becchio upfront with Hooper.

Well we get this with every player who comes in having hardly played.

They don''t look match sharp, because they aren''t match sharp, because we don''t rotate our squad.

And then we get "hope he never plays again", etc etc.

If you start a player who has been playing with 18 year olds for most of the season, against a team like Newcastle''s, their lack of playing time is going to show.

It was the same with Garrido and Hoolahan, same with Fox last season, will be the same with Whittaker if Hughton ever decides to let him step on the pitch again.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Well we get this with every player who comes in having hardly played. They don''t look match sharp, because they aren''t match sharp, because we don''t rotate our squad. And then we get "hope he never plays again", etc etc. If you start a player who has been playing with 18 year olds for most of the season, against a team like Newcastle''s, their lack of playing time is going to show. It was the same with Garrido and Hoolahan, same with Fox last season, will be the same with Whittaker if Hughton ever decides to let him step on the pitch again.[/quote]

even when BJ was playing regular he couldn''t pass the ball

[quote user="city4eva"]careful the ginger one will be on soon to hero worship him[/quote]

Oh shut up.

If you had actually read any of my posts on Johnson you wouldn''t say that. He''s not been good enough this season, i''ve said that multiple times. But go on, ignore that to have a pop at me. why not.

I don''t read every post on here, I don''t have time as I have a life away from this forum, I do remember some of your outlandish posts though, and your avatar, and signature

Reasons:

Can''t keep posession

The excellent work rate he used to make up for it with has gone

Lacks skills

Lacks a decent mentaility to fight when the going gets tough, something that will always be vital for a lower premiership team, something Holt has in abundance.