Sign in to follow this  
Izaak Hunt

where are they all????

Hughtons great, get off his back...... to55ers business as usual as a canary isn''t it. however if we win again in 6weeks time you can all come out screaming how great he is again.

WHO-TON is not the manager for this FU**ING CLUB wake up you blind fools!!!! Stop defending the indefensible!!!!!!!!

TBF I have my reservations about Hughton, but it''s fans like you that annoy me most.

Silly me best not to say anything isn''t it....... it''s all rosey in the garden Norwich. mike Ashley will be kicking himself that he got shot of mr Nice

[quote user="Paris Lees Missing Tackle"]Silly me best not to say anything isn''t it....... it''s all rosey in the garden Norwich. mike Ashley will be kicking himself that he got shot of mr Nice[/quote]so.. tell me how Hughton could have stopped the 2 goals from Ruddy mistakes?

Ummm possibly by ensuring better training in the week maybe?? Seen as this season MUCH like LAST it''s JUST NOT happening is it " Jas blind man from the barclay"

[quote user="Paris Lees Missing Tackle"]Ummm possibly by ensuring better training in the week maybe?? Seen as this season MUCH like LAST it''s JUST NOT happening is it " Jas blind man from the barclay"[/quote]so ruddy failing to hold onto a ball and not catching it is entirely the managers fault...tell me, the 3 goals we scored against West ham, were they entirely down to Hughton as well?