Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Match thread vs Newcastle United

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Hooleyfan"]I hate it when Gunn is part of the BBC Norfolk commentary team[/quote]Yes he''s a total jinx on us.In view of the way it all ended for him at Carrow Rd I''m surprised Radio Norfolk employ him. [/quote]

I always think Forbes is a jinx.  Would love to see their stats or is it just that our form is so poor at the moment, we''d be lucky to have any co-commentator with a positive record.

Newcastle running rings round us, players are in panic mode and all composure has gone out the window.
Praying we can hold on until half time and not fall further behind, at one goal there''s always hope we can scrape a draw.

Got lucky there. Should be 2-0. Where the hell was our midfield allowing them all day to slide in through-balls like that? Pathetic.

first 20 minutes we looked the better side.. we seem a little bit disorganise and frightened of Newcastle a bit now...fingers out City!

[quote user="Hooleyfan"]I hate it when Gunn is part of the BBC Norfolk commentary team[/quote]

I hate it when we are cr@p and excuses like this crop up.

Hate losing.

Get hughton out!!!!

Very nearly 1-1. Unlucky Pilks.Then Newcastle almost score.

For that Pilkington chance when we''re playing one up front Fer and Howson have to be in the box, when it was knocked back in no one was there!

We give them waaaayyyyy too much space when they are on the attack. We need a new RB, and unlucky Pilks. I can see this being 3-0 or 3-1, we look back to normal. :(

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]such an early cross... take your time lads[/quote]
Whenever the ball gets near a box we seem to fall apart.

Olsson and Martin were a joke for that goal too.  Invites the cross on the left and hardly a challenge on the right.