Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

I don't think anyone can save us.

That''s Pilkington, Snodgrass, E. Bennett, Bassong, Tettey, and Van Wolfswinkel crocked.

Were buggered.

We did go like half a season with Mark Bunn however last yearI felt the same about him.I know it''s a very different scenario... But i don''t think it''s the injuries which are shafting us.

Would tend to agree.I think Hughton''s somewhat negative approach hasn''t helped, but he has been pretty unlucky with injuries to so many key players, and as has oft been mentioned, who else could we bring in to replace him?

All out and yet we lost 2-1 in the end. They will get back to fitness in time to take part in future games. Other clubs around us have got most of their players fit.

thankfully most injuries don''t last forever. we have options that aren''t great but they will do.

we''re thin on wingers now to an exteme point, but it isn''t the end. we have redmond and murphy with olsson and a lesser extent whitts.

CB - yeah, we''re kinda f**k''d

CM - if we''re going to continue one up front then tettey being out is an issue due to johnsons inability to keep the ball - however two up front eliminates bradders. we also have hoolahan - which would waste Fer leaving him at the back but if it has to happen, it happens.

strike force - hopefully rvw is back soon but we still have elmander and hoops (and some bloke named becchio.)

there needs to be a tactics change. but we have a thick enough squad to survive. under current injuries they won''t do much more, but survive they can.