Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Palace game

Bolasie sent off today, assuming it''s not overturned, that''s good news for us next week. 
(Commence the "It doesn''t matter we''ll lose anyway and I''ll watch as I bleed out after slitting my wrists" type posts)

[quote user="Hucks6"]Good news you having a laugh. You think we will beat palace get real[/quote]
Entry number one, anyone else want to have a crack at the biggest crybaby of the week award?

[quote user="Hucks6"]Everyone is entitled to their thoughts.sorry mate tissue for your nose not big enough[/quote]
Did that even make sense in your head before you typed it?
What the hell are you on about?
For the record by the way, where in my first post did I say I expect us to beat Palace. I said Bolasie, one of their best players being suspended is good news. Which it is. You''re the one having a little temper tantrum, and acting like a 12 year old girl... try being a bit more rational, you might find it refreshing.

[quote user="kick it off"]Bolasie sent off today, assuming it''s not overturned, that''s good news for us next week. 
(Commence the "It doesn''t matter we''ll lose anyway and I''ll watch as I bleed out after slitting my wrists" type posts)
[/quote]
To be fair we shouldn''t ever have to worry about other teams players playing or not. If we do our job correctly and get our house in order then whoever they field shouldn''t have any bearing on us. They are one of the few teams below us, and if we can''t get a result and a good performance against them then what hope is there for say Anfield and The Hawthorns?

Self evidently, KIO, if one of our opposition''s best players is suspended when we play them, then it''s potentially good news for us.

It doesn''t really ned saying, mate.

What I think others are saying that unless we approach this game with the right attitude, then Bolasies''s suspension will be totally irrelevant.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Self evidently, KIO, if one of our opposition''s best players is suspended when we play them, then it''s potentially good news for us.

What I think others are saying that unless we approach this game with the right attitude, then Bolasies''s suspension will be totally irrelevant.[/quote]
Agreed, I got that, it wasn''t subliminal.
The post was more aimed at drawing attention to the fact Bolasie was sent off than to discuss the nuances of whether that is good news or not!

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="kick it off"]Bolasie sent off today, assuming it''s not overturned, that''s good news for us next week. 
[/quote]
To be fair we shouldn''t ever have to worry about other teams players playing or not. If we do our job correctly and get our house in order then whoever they field shouldn''t have any bearing on us. They are one of the few teams below us, and if we can''t get a result and a good performance against them then what hope is there for say Anfield and The Hawthorns?
[/quote]100% agree.We''re no world beaters but  if we''re worried about which players the bottom team in the Premier League will be putting out against us at Carrow Rd then we really are in the s*it !!

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="kick it off"]Bolasie sent off today, assuming it''s not overturned, that''s good news for us next week. 
[/quote]
[/quote]100% agree.We''re no world beaters but  if we''re worried about which players the bottom team in the Premier League will be putting out against us at Carrow Rd then we really are in the s*it !!

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Self evidently, KIO, if one of our opposition''s best players is suspended when we play them, then it''s potentially good news for us.

What I think others are saying that unless we approach this game with the right attitude, then Bolasies''s suspension will be totally irrelevant.[/quote]
Its true. I''m sure they will be just as buoyed by the fact we are missing RVW, Snoddy, Pilks, Tettey, Benno and Ruddy and Bass are out of form. I bet they will see this a possible away win for them, and if we are counting players that aren''t going to be involved, looking at it from a neutral perspective Palace should see our injury list and lick their lips. Bolasie is just one player, and we are missing half a team [:(]

Guys focus on the positives1) If we beat Palace thats 3 more points2) If we lose there can no longer be any reason to keep Hoots at the club

Worst case senario is a draw.