Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Van Wolfswinkel's Toe

Hughton said that his toe injury isn''t serious. I can think of two serious toe injuries.... a broken toe, and a toe hanging completely off attached only by veins and a ligament.

So this "non-serious" injury which has kept him out for a month and counting, which one of these is it?

- A bruise

- A scratch

- A broken toenail

- A stubbed toe

- A rash

Surely footballers hurt their toes all the time, if it isn''t broken and isn''t serious then what the hell has kept him out for a month?

Any doctors or physios around who can help me out with this? A month out with a non-serious toe injury sounds very continental, doesn''t sound very British.

To put some perspective on this..... Kevin Nolan broke his toe last season, and was back in three weeks. He needed an injection to play, but that toe was BROKEN.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Hughton said that his toe injury isn''t serious. I can think of two serious toe injuries.... a broken toe, and a toe hanging completely off attached only by veins and a ligament.

So this "non-serious" injury which has kept him out for a month and counting, which one of these is it?

- A bruise

- A scratch

- A broken toenail

- A stubbed toe

- A rash

Surely footballers hurt their toes all the time, if it isn''t broken and isn''t serious then what the hell has kept him out for a month?

Any doctors or physios around who can help me out with this? A month out with a non-serious toe injury sounds very continental, doesn''t sound very British.

To put some perspective on this..... Kevin Nolan broke his toe last season, and was back in three weeks. He needed an injection to play, but that toe was BROKEN.[/quote]

You posted this during a game. During a game.

Amazing.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Hughton said that his toe injury isn''t serious. I can think of two serious toe injuries.... a broken toe, and a toe hanging completely off attached only by veins and a ligament.

- A bruise

- A scratch

- A broken toenail

- A stubbed toe

- A rash

To put some perspective on this..... Kevin Nolan broke his toe last season, and was back in three weeks. He needed an injection to play, but that toe was BROKEN.[/quote]Tweet Iwan Roberts and ask him about the toe injury that kep thim out for 4 months when he signed for us... he''ll no doubt shed some light

It appears that you also just posted during a game Buh, what be your point? It''s hardly got me one the edge of the sofa, I''m struggling to stay awake.

Stupid conspiracies by Muppet NCFC fans IMO! Same for the Muppet on Canary Call earlier.

Do you all believe such stuff what goes through your minds sometimes?

Get a flippin'' life!!!

I''m quite impressed that my post was deemed sufficient to qualify as a "conspiracy theory".

It was only intended to be a mere ''we''ve signed a bit of a wimp theory''.

You can call me Icke, David Icke.

[quote user="Thorny"]Stupid conspiracies by Muppet NCFC fans IMO! Same for the Muppet on Canary Call earlier.

Do you all believe such stuff what goes through your minds sometimes?

Get a flippin'' life!!![/quote]And the attacks begin...charge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And your mum

And typical Muppet replies. Have an issue Nexus? typical Mum replies are from the deranged IMO who can''t sustain an decent reply but get offensive for no reason. Typical Muppet

buhs a bit of a slow one so I''d ignore him.

but this whimp theory is just as bad.

I once had this thing called turf toe. kept me from walking normally for 3 weeks, couldn''t run properly for 1 1/2 months with A good PT 3x a week.

now granted I''m not a professional athlete, but mine wasn''t very servier, if he had it just a little worse I would feel very bad for him.