Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Sacked in the morning!?

[quote user="Yellow Bird"]I''ve been sitting on the Hughton fence for quite a while.[/quote]

[quote user="Yellow Bird"]No passion, no leadership and no goals, but leaking them like there''s no tomorrow just isn''t good enough what ever angle you look at it.[/quote]

Yep, sounds like you''ve been on that fence alright...

He won''t be sacked this week and I don''t think there''s a need for him to be.

Sure, he''s not doing the greatest of jobs, but I think sacking him and bringing in (...who?...) is more likely to lead to relegation than keeping him. We''re not in the bottom three now, despite having had a tough run of games in the last 7-8.

I am confident we have enough to stay up, and perhaps during the summer we should look for a replacement i.e. at a time that is less likely to cause disruption.

Wish people would stop saying give him until the palace game

No no no!!!!

Same scenario as the west ham game. Got away with it then he can''t keep getting lucky.

Needs to go now. Before the transfer window and the busy time throughout Christmas

I think it''d be interesting to know how often the manager and his team are called before the Chief Exec and put to the task about the teams performance and what''s going wrong etc. Like has been said, what positives can Hughton give? When we were in the bottom 3 we were way ahead of the bottom 2 - but they are now catching up. We are out of the bottom 3 for now, but if Palace beat us, it''s looking even more desperate.