Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

so, if Hughton is sacked how many of you will apply for the job?

I see the job of village idiot has been taken where you live.

jas the barclay king wrote the following post at 2013-11-23 9:18 PM:

after all, if Chris is "Clueless" and you all know better, then I am sure you are all more than adept to prove it....

There is probably several on here who would do no worse than Hughton, qualified or not and I do not count myself in that. His record really is appalling.

It''s not as stupid as his thread two weeks ago when he wrote an essay explaining how the fans were at fault for us being in the relegation zone.

Still, he must have three or four of the top ten most idiotic threads of the 2013/14 season so far.

It''s a football forum everyone of us is a know-it-all, just with different know-it-opinions and that''s why it'' worth comming here. What I find pathetic is when people get personal.

[quote user="City 2nd"]jas the barclay king wrote the following post at 2013-11-23 9:18 PM:

after all, if Chris is "Clueless" and you all know better, then I am sure you are all more than adept to prove it....

There is probably several on here who would do no worse than Hughton, qualified or not and I do not count myself in that. His record really is appalling.[/quote]

But is his record really appalling?

Last season he had a pretty damn good record.

This season we went into the Newcastle game on the same number of points as last season at the same stage.

Is that so appalling a record? What would be a decent record in your opinion?

Ive won the tripple with Man Utd and ArsenalTook Norwich back to the Prem and won the ChampionsleagueMore recently ive taken Cambridge, Guiseley , Blyth Spartens to the Champions LeagueCurrently top of BSS with Dover.I think I have the CV for it so yeah throw my name in. Although so long as I can reload a game if someone gets a really bad injury or take a stupid tonking all is good. I have a 2 Reloads a season policy so as long as the clubs ok with this so am I.

I did five seasons with Norwich on FM13....

6th,6th,7th,7th,6th

I won a League Cup somewhere in there, and signed a wonderkid for £11.25m from Leicester who scored 100+ goals in three seasons and was England''s best striker aged 21.

I got sacked in my 6th season, I was in the relegation zone about 12 games in..... think I signed too many players who couldn''t speak English.

If that''s not enough, I did 10 years with Stalybridge Celtic on FM12.

Got them to the Premier League. Got relegated first attempt but next time stayed up and finished 11th.

Unfortunately my PC then broke with the disc in it and it was time to buy FM13, so never got to finish that story.

Do I get the job?

ps. They got Paul Lambert back to replace me after I got sacked. He was sacked by Aston Villa in 2015, took 3 years out of football and then returned to Carrow Road in 2018. I hope that''s a good omen.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Plonker[/quote]

Now I thought you were up on a pedestal way above name calling on here Danny...

No chance I''d be hired, so why apply?

However, if I was handed the job, I''d bring in coaches who would get us playing to our strengths. I wouldn''t come in to an offensive powerhouse and try to make it a defensive one.

but I thought we had a message board full of "know it alls" who clearly can see where Hughton is going wrong.... hence their vast wealth of knowledge on the subject of football management.

He''s probably on £1 million a year plus bonuses Jas.

He is managing in the world''s most famous league, given a transfer budget which would make most European managers envious.

He is one of tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, of former professional footballers.

Probably one of tens of thousands of people to possess the required UEFA Pro License.

Why on earth would the club need to recruit his replacement from the Pink''un forum?

You tell me that and then perhaps we can all try and understand what the hell your point is.

[quote user="Le Juge"]He''s probably on £1 million a year plus bonuses Jas.

He is managing in the world''s most famous league, given a transfer budget which would make most European managers envious.

He is one of tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, of former professional footballers.

Probably one of tens of thousands of people to possess the required UEFA Pro License.

Why on earth would the club need to recruit his replacement from the Pink''un forum?

You tell me that and then perhaps we can all try and understand what the hell your point is.[/quote]With so many on this Forum knowing exactly whats going wrong I should have thought that this was the obvious place to look.[:D]

I could do better than Hughton.  For example, I can spot when:TacticsSubstitutes are put on too lateSubstitutes are put on too earlyOur formation is too defensiveOur formation is too attackingStrikersStrikers are missing chances they should takeStrikers are not having shots on targetStrikers are not having any shots at allThe MidfieldThe midfield are too deepThe midfield are too far forwardThe midfield are giving possession away too quicklyThe midfield are too slow in passing the ballThe midfield are committing too many foulsThe midfield aren''t getting stuck inThe midfield are passing backwards and sideways but not passing through the oppo defence to let our forwards inThe midfield are trying ambitious passes and giving the ball away when they should be keeping hold of itDefendingWe''re defending too deepWe''re not defending deep enoughWe should have picked different playersWe should have signed different playersPlayers in GeneralThe players are over-coachedThe players aren''t coached enoughWesWes should have started as the attacking midfielderWes should have been on the benchWes needs to be sold, he''s a one footed circular show ponySnodgrassSnodgrass is our best attacking threatSnodgrass dives, moans and cheats and is a disgraceBecchioBecchio would score 20 goals this seasonBecchio is behind everyone else in the pecking order for a reason

My terms are this:Pay up my contract at a well-known local financial services company, give me a £2m signing on fee and £500k per year, a transfer budget of £50m and a dedicated parking space for my Tardis.Anyone saying "no" is clearly a "little old Norwich City" fan who puts prudence ahead of ambition.See you in the Champions League, bellends.

lol Chops! Brilliant! good to see someone take the thread how it was meant to be.I love the counter arguments of name calling...maybe someone will come up with something a bit more challenging.