Sign in to follow this  
ron57

injurys

Just been said that all the injury''s play a part in our results another two down this weekend . This can not help this manager out of trouble .The whole setup is wrong. You have to play to win get the ball over to the strikers and they could score but this is not Hughton style he will do it his way win or lose he is unconcerned he still get paid win or lose and if he get fired he gets a nics pay off and move on to next club to ruin..remove this man asap or championship will be on its way.Dont blame injury''s did not play good football with fully fit squad.

I see what you did there Chops.

Only wouldn''t any trolling Binners actually be right behind Hughton if, like the majority of us, they didn''t think he was doing a great job?

Oh dear Me chops what a waste of your parents money after paying for you to attend Leicester uni you finish up working on the bins and i went to prison and am now a pilot with amarican airlines .It must be you with the BLUE GLOVES IN THE PICTURE .

Ops sorry but attender school in Ipswich and did not go to uni as you can tell by the smelling lol . we can not all be smart ass like you can we .come on the blues just a blip today.

Oh crappycanary i wish i was as cleaver as you as i would have bought a season ticket for carrow road as it must be so nice to see your team doing so well winning week in and week out .I suggest you stick with you manager and look forward to playing you next season .ps dont know if i got your name right ?.

crappy canary you could have picked a better vital than that LOL

Come back crappy canary . i have just found that book you called dictionary yes i have to be corrected on some of my smelling as you suggest thats the price you pay for schooling in suffolk .I will inform my fellow inmates of you and how cleaver you are and should they ever need educating to find you and you will put them right .

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I see what you did there Chops.

Only wouldn''t any trolling Binners actually be right behind Hughton if, like the majority of us, they didn''t think he was doing a great job?[/quote]Depends how bright they are.You can read the thread and decide.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I see what you did there Chops. Only wouldn''t any trolling Binners actually be right behind Hughton if, like the majority of us, they didn''t think he was doing a great job?[/quote]

Depends how bright they are.

You can read the thread and decide.

[/quote]

You make an excellent point.