Sign in to follow this  
Angus Nisbet

fancy it?

This was the Fulham team last Saturday. Rosenior is out suspended for Sunday''s game. Got to fancy it haven''t we?

Van der Sar, Volz, Knight, Goma, Rosenior, Radzinski, Malbranque, Pembridge, Clark, Boa Morte, McBride.

And Crouch being out is a huge relief.

GOD I CAN''T WAIT.

Gotta be lovin'' this? Only worry for me is Malbranque and Boa Morte but hopefully the "Norfolk Terry" (Shacks) will sniff them out. This is the most eagerley awaited game in ages, can''t wait!!

Sing your hearts out for the lads....Bring it ON!!!!!!

Only thing is that its that team that won on saturday quite convincingly. It won''t be easy, it may not be pretty but it''ll be one hell of a game. We can do it. OTBC

Not overly.  Van Der Sar- One of the best goalies in the prem.  Knight and Goma- Solid back two.  Malbranque- Handy player with a good shot.  Boa-Morte- Bloody brilliant. 

I''m bricking it personally!

[quote]Not overly. Van Der Sar- One of the best goalies in the prem. Knight and Goma- Solid back two. Malbranque- Handy player with a good shot. Boa-Morte- Bloody brilliant. I''m bricking it personally...[/quote]

DDIM - Keep the Faith!

We are going to have an extra man on Sunday.  The fans.  Easily the best in the Prem.  Van der Sar is quality though & Boa Morte likes to go down in the box, something Shacks will have to look out for.  Note to Helveg: You may be the Danish captain but row Z is sometimes a good option, OK?  I''m too nervous, I''m ranting on... Sorry.

Malbranque is the sort of slippery and very handy player we can never control. He will be the key.

It could be a team of muppets and still look terrifying to me.

theres no way its going to be easy.

But in our current form it is possible!

Lets hope our first away win can do us some good!

I can really see us bagging 2 goals on Sunday. The problem will be, can our back 4 keep out Cole and Boa-Morte? Shacks played a blinder again on Saturday keeping out the Brum front line, although the woodwork came to our defence a couple of time. Last game of the season, so there''s no way PLayer of the Season ''nominee'' Fleming will be dropped. He simply has to have his best game of the season.

Seeing as though he''s been pretty crap all season, he''s due a good game. And we''re due an away win. All bad runs come to an end. Ours will end Sunday. I have 100% faith in that.

Fulham convincingly beat a Blackburn side that have been keeping clean sheets left, right and centre. If the defense tightens up and the McKenzie/ashton partnership up front provides its magic it''ll be another year in the Prem! On the ball city!

Fulham convincingly beat a Blackburn side that have been keeping clean sheets left, right and centre. If the defense tightens up and the McKenzie/ashton partnership up front provides its magic it''ll be another year in the Prem! On the ball city!