What pubs are people going to in norwich to watch the match on Sunday???

Me and my mate can''t get tickets so we will have to watch it on telly, and we want to be somewhere full of city fans and with great atmosphere. Any recommendations???

Anybody at all??????

The Murderers in The City Centre has a big screen and will probably get a good atmosphere going. I know a few mates who are going down there.

I''m lucky enough to have an away season ticket so my Fulham tickets are safely in my drawer at home. I can''t belive this scramble for tickets, at this rate there will be 8 or 9 thousand in the ground I reckon...

Can''t wait!!!

[quote]The Murderers in The City Centre has a big screen and will probably get a good atmosphere going. I know a few mates who are going down there. I''m lucky enough to have an away season ticket so my Ful...[/quote]

Cheers jamie. If i had my way there would be 9,000 city fans at the stadium.

[quote]What pubs are people going to in norwich to watch the match on Sunday??? Me and my mate can''t get tickets so we will have to watch it on telly, and we want to be somewhere full of city fans and with ...[/quote]

for atmosphere, the murderers is probably your best bet. other bars to consider if you like it noisy and crowded
are: owens cafe-bar and the castlegates. you could also
try some of the bars on riverside, although i dont know
how busy they are for city matches. myself, i know of a
pleasant, friendly hostelry that has sky tv but never
gets too full, which is how i like it, so i shall be
watching the game there. in an ideal world i would prefer
more atmosphere, but the downside of that is that it can
be difficult to get a decent view of the screen.

Yes, Murderers will be good, also worth a look in Squares, always busy pre football on match days, so bound to be a few down there. Also recommend Trafford Arms or Ketts Tavern. Both great pubs with great landlords!!

[quote]Yes, Murderers will be good, also worth a look in Squares, always busy pre football on match days, so bound to be a few down there. Also recommend Trafford Arms or Ketts Tavern. Both great pubs with g...[/quote]

Ketts Tavern my local! Big screen, good beer and they do a wicked Sunday roast. The landlord won''t be there though as he''ll be in Fulham.

My sister has tickets to the match but i don''t and my Dad hasn''t yet agreed to take me to the pub! (I am under age) He is trying to find a local pub with a T.V. We live in Cringleford. Any suggestions???