Sign in to follow this  
Fat Nat

3 things Hughton got wrong today

1) putting on elmander at right wing instead of murphy

2) leaving the double substitution until 2 minutes to the end

3) not immediately resigning after yet another farce

I climbed about 40o flights of stairs to see that crock of sh@t today.

I want him out and I want him out now!!

How Dare anyone say anything bad about super chris. You''ll all get castigated lol 100% agree with you much to the dismay of the usual suspect happy clappy brigade.... the same ones that said " you leave hughton alone now!!!" after the win but their nowhere to be seen now AGAIN. he''s fu**ing useless. My feelings are edging toward the same as Roeder now. He doesn''t learn game in game out it''s sad to watch never mind to pay to bloody watch!!!!

That was so awful. Lifeless, lacking inspiration and ideas. A team who look desperately like they''re trying and failing to remember the very precise game plan Super Chris and the others have for each member of the team. The life seems to be gradually fading from them - the manager has made them constipated

[quote user="new wigan supporter"]1) eating after midnight

2) talking about fight club

3)not being Paul lambert[/quote]4) Lack of coordination to Phillipines disaster5) Slavery in South London households6) Jimmy Savile7) Climate change

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="new wigan supporter"]1) eating after midnight

2) talking about fight club

3)not being Paul lambert[/quote]4) Lack of coordination to Phillipines disaster5) Slavery in South London households6) Jimmy Savile7) Climate change[/quote]8) Didn''t blame it on the Boogie9) Put Baby in a corner10) Looked back in anger