Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Liverpool Away.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Who''s going?Could be fun[/quote]
If you get there early enough could you please rap our goalmouth across with cling film? 
In fact we won''t know which goal is ours so better do both. I''d take a 0-0 there, god knows I just can''t take seeing rat face score any more against us...

Last time i went to anfield we won.

1-0, Jerry Goss scored the last ever goal in front of the old Kop!

I don''t think it''s worth the team going the way we set up. If we went there and actually tried to look slightly threatening, we might have a chance if Liverpool have an off day, we won''t though and it will be Liverpool''s easiest 3 points this season.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="ReadingCanary"]Who''s going?Could be fun[/quote]
If you get there early enough could you please rap our goalmouth across with cling film? 
In fact we won''t know which goal is ours so better do both. I''d take a 0-0 there, god knows I just can''t take seeing rat face score any more against us...
[/quote]I''m thinking you meant "Wrap" and not "Rap". Do we need to get Eminem to come out and talk to the Goal Posts before the game?

[quote user="Frying Pan Eyes"]lol. Yeah but I still want whotun out.[/quote]Is he the love child of Dr Who and Tungsten Steel?