Sign in to follow this  
splutcho

Only saw the highlights

Was Bradley Johnson as awful as he looked on those?

If yes, there really must be a way to play without him anywhere near the team. I know Tettey is out but jesus christ.

[quote user="splutcho"]Was Bradley Johnson as awful as he looked on those?

If yes, there really must be a way to play without him anywhere near the team. I know Tettey is out but jesus christ.[/quote]He''d definitely be an improvement splutcho.[;)]

Seriously, the times I''ve watched BJ pass the ball to an empty space, an opposing player or shoot halfway to the corner flag, so many moves break down when he gets on the ball.

I cant understand why he gets in the team.

[quote user="Number 9"]Seriously, the times I''ve watched BJ pass the ball to an empty space, an opposing player or shoot halfway to the corner flag, so many moves break down when he gets on the ball.

I cant understand why he gets in the team.[/quote]Because playing 4 5 1 and with Tettey out we have no other replacement

The motd highlights showed that we had a few chances and werent actually as bad as people are making out, Except for the defending which apparently Hughton was trying to sort out. The goals were are conceding are still soft, poor errors!

Cam McGeehan - is he ready yet? Showed amazing passion in Youth Cup last season. If they are good enough they are ready.

But not under Hughton.

McGeehan, based on what I saw on tv in the FAY Cup last season, looked another great prospect, but he needs to have improved significantly since then to be considered surely?

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]McGeehan, based on what I saw on tv in the FAY Cup last season, looked another great prospect, but he needs to have improved significantly since then to be considered surely?[/quote]

The relevant point is in" I saw it on tv" not I went to the game or do I ever go to a game no I saw it on tv. I wonder if there is a poster with a higher post per non show at a game ratio as our plastic Dubai friend. Why do people who never go to games seem to be the most supportive of Hughton. They don''t take the time to travel home and away to games and as a result don''t have the emotional connection of spending 10 hours travelling up to Newcastle and again witnessing a no show by the team. It really makes my blood boil

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="Number 9"]Seriously, the times I''ve watched BJ pass the ball to an empty space, an opposing player or shoot halfway to the corner flag, so many moves break down when he gets on the ball.

I cant understand why he gets in the team.[/quote]Because playing 4 5 1 and with Tettey out we have no other replacement [/quote]

Well then don''t play it! Pick a formation round our best players!