Sign in to follow this  
Izaak Hunt

lets have McNally as manager

For the palace game while we find a new manager. LDC and who-ton can sit watching the highlights together and see what a team should play like

Yes! Genius. Let''s do it!

Seriously though, if you''ve put this up because i''ve suggested Neil Adams (as caretaker, not as a permanent appointment) you need to realise the situation we''re in which is fast becoming untenable. I said after Man City i would remain an ''inner'' if we got 7 points from West Ham, Newcastle and Palace. That''s now not going to happen. Hughton is slowly draining the life out of our club. We''ve got a good bunch, they have a great spirit, they have ability and they''re a tight group with good characters. And yet they are losing their belief and with it their form. You can see it, week after week. Bradley Johnson was never a world beater but he could do a job - an important job as a midfield enforcer. Now he looks lost, like he doesn''t beleive he''s fit for the Premier League anymore. John Ruddy saved us point after point in previous seasons. Now he''s costing us points. Our defensive resolve has been replaced by an unavoidable inevitability that we will concede every time we go out on the pitch.

I expected us to beat West Ham and i said we would straight after the Man City game and i expect us to beat Palace too. We should do, we have a better team than Palace and a team that is as good as West Ham''s overall. But Hughton is giving us a team that adds up to less than the sum of its parts. We have been used to a team that is the opposite of that, which makes watching this happen to all the more painful. If you''ve forgotten the ''life'' that there used to be in our team, here''s a reminder...

http://bit.ly/1hqtIa0

Not at all A1 I think adam''s as a temporary is quite a good idea I''ve said it myself before. He can only complete the challenges put in front of him and nobody could argue that he hasn''t done it very successfully