Sign in to follow this  
MyGodWeArePoorToWatch

They are willi g to get relegated under Hughton

Because any sane board would have seen last season he is not the right man for our club.

Yet on we trundle learching from poor result to poor result, with the odd point in between saving his job.

Its becomming laughable to watch. Whatever happened to our strong willed board ?

Pathetic that he is allowed to slowly destroy our season.

We all know he will get the bullet sooner or latter. Why cant the board see this ?

So much to deal with here, the board are not sane so they can''t see what you know will happen? So you are saying that the board will have to be replaced with a sane one so that you get your wish.If we are trundling on ''from poor result to poor result'' does that mean the 3-1 win against W Ham was a poor result?Our ''strong willed board'' who are not sane have had some kind of transformation, what exactly is that?

Best post for ages.

If Hughton is accountable for the teams performance then te board HAVE to be held to account for Hughtons performance.

Where is the effective performance management being utilised to drive improvement? Poor management.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"] So much to deal with here, the board are not sane so they can''t see what you know will happen? So you are saying that the board will have to be replaced with a sane one so that you get your wish.If we are trundling on ''from poor result to poor result'' does that mean the 3-1 win against W Ham was a poor result?Our ''strong willed board'' who are not sane have had some kind of transformation, what exactly is that? [/quote]

No, Mastermind. Westham was the point here, point there.

My my, some are so easy to please !!

All managers get the bullet eventually (except Sir Alex) and this management team is clearly struggling. But whether the board are willing to accept relegation to hold on to this manager really doubt, it''s a question of balancing the risks around whether to make a change or not. I''m sure Fulham and West Ham are pondering similar questions, we already know that Palace and Sunderland did pull the trigger.

Has anyone actually thought that perhaps we are actively looking for a new manager but are struggling to find anyone of the right calibre to take the reins?

[quote user="Surfer"]All managers get the bullet eventually (except Sir Alex) and this management team is clearly struggling. But whether the board are willing to accept relegation to hold on to this manager really doubt, it''s a question of balancing the risks around whether to make a change or not. I''m sure Fulham and West Ham are pondering similar questions, we already know that Palace and Sunderland did pull the trigger.[/quote]And both now odds on to be relegated.It may have satisfied the critics but changing managers isn''t going to save either club. The only question for me is which other team is going to join them. The league is pretty much set in stone after a dozen games and the bottom 6 or 7 clubs now will be bottom 6 or 7 come May.

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]Because any sane board would have seen last season he is not the right man for our club. Yet on we trundle learching from poor result to poor result, with the odd point in between saving his job. Its becomming laughable to watch. Whatever happened to our strong willed board ? Pathetic that he is allowed to slowly destroy our season. We all know he will get the bullet sooner or latter. Why cant the board see this ?[/quote]

100% spot on, well said mate and sadly I have to agree with this brave post.[Y]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]Because any sane board would have seen last season he is not the right man for our club. Yet on we trundle learching from poor result to poor result, with the odd point in between saving his job. Its becomming laughable to watch. Whatever happened to our strong willed board ? Pathetic that he is allowed to slowly destroy our season. We all know he will get the bullet sooner or latter. Why cant the board see this ?[/quote]

100% spot on, well said mate and sadly I have to agree with this brave post.[Y]

[/quote]

And if they sack him?, have to say it but it will cost very dearly not only in compensation to him and is team, but to the club we get the next manager from, and at this point I can''t see anyone that is looking for a job, so do we go the other way and look over seas for a manger, Either way it will be costly, and before anyone calls me an happy clapper I too want him out, and I would like any manager from the German

league How about knocking on the door of he Dortmonds CEO office, Ok you can have a laugh now, but I can''t see it any other way

I''m curious; what would be the Board''s motivation in happily overseeing our club''s relegation? What benefit do you perceive they will get out of it?

They''re not sane so why would they think that they would be happy, the only benefit from relegation would be that they could sack themselves and then use their share majority to re-appoint themselves as the new saviours of the club.