Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Our Man City result starting to look not too bad

[quote user="Making Plans"]Well we can make all the isolated comparisons with other teams that we like but the fact remains that after 12 games we''re the 5th worst team in the league and we''re not showing any signs of getting better.
[/quote]

This isn''t rocket science. It''s called a football season where teams win/lose/draw games. Because we are at thge very top level we will win fewer games than we did at a lower level. We will beat and draw with teams people expect to beat us and we will draw/lose against teams people expect us to beat.

We must be showing signs of improvement because three weeks ago we were the third worst team in the league...

some of these percy positives really make me laugh, if spurs lost 10.0 i dont give a rats our 7-0 was still a disgrace, 7-0 at at any level is not acceptable, its just not the 7-0 its just our away game mentality, on the road we are pathetic, simple as.

The trusted old Percy Positives against Nancy Negatives is much better than Happy Clappers and Gutless Whingers. I hope we adopt those gang names again. [Y]

Funny how Spurs seem to have had similar problems to us - just that there''s cost a lot more money.

Lost their key player of recent seasons in the summer and haven''t replaced him - yet. Spent a lot of money on a striker who, as things stand, hasn''t got up to speed / hasn''t found form / isn''t being played to his strengths.

Could also argue that other goal scoring options have been overlooked.

Were an utter mess at Man City.

we have a losing mentality away, we need to have ago sometimes, we seem to be out of games before half time, the first goal v newcastle was horrendous defending, i manage at a local level and would expect my team to defend better than that. We cant keep relying on home form to keep us up. We have Palace next week at the wrong time imo, never great against them anyway.