Sign in to follow this  
I Love Fernando Derveld

Fans Out!!

The team aren''t playing well, Hughton picks the team, hes gotta goMcNally appointed Hughton, hes gotta go,Most fans think McNally is/was doing a great job, they''ve gotta go.I have put an angry face on this post to generate more attention and show just how angry I am in case some of you can''t tell.I am not going to make any sensible suggestions as to who should replace our supporters, and if any of you disagree with me I will insult you and call you stupid because that is the adult and mature way to have an argument

They''ll be out alright - doing something more interesting instead when "Hootons Heroes" are feebly and futily tapping the ball around at Carrow Road. I''d rather spend 90 minutes watching the ducks on the Wensum.

I am beginning to have doubts about CH, after giving him the time to bed in a lot of new players with different backgrounds and systems. He wasn''t helped by Benno''s injury, with briefer injuries to Hooper and RvW, and now he has Tettey out for months. We have few extra players to cover for possible injuries to Snodgrass and Pilks. On top of all this we have Bassong apparently out of form, Ruddy not as good as he was, and Johnson aiming for Division 1 (he won''t hit it!).

What concerns me growingly, is that the manager does not seem to be able to motivate the players (- why were they at the Stoke players, in their faces, showing that they can do it, and largely otherwise lethargic and unwilling to tackle), and seems to lack understanding that a player coming on after 88 minutes is not going to make much impact. 

There was a time when I felt that another manager would be very difficult to find, but that what was missing was a consistent method and application, even one like Pullis developed, or players aware of what they were to do and playing to it. At present the players seem to be unaware of the tactics, and they become disorganised.