Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 15

A bit safe for me this week as there isn''t anything that looks "value" this week

Coventry V Tranmere Home win at a price of 8/13 it''s not going to boost the coffers to much but with the number of Pup''s picking this week I though a safer pick would help.

As for the Norwich bet how about a high scoring 2-2 draw at 14/1

Good luck pickers

West Ham are crap - they must be, we beat them...[;)] - and Chelsea NEED to win.

So West Ham vs CHELSEA - AWAY WIN

With regard to the Norwich bet, Newcastle are a standout 4/5 which might look very big indeed should they continue the form that has seen them beat Spurs and Chelsea. However, I''d never bet on Norwich to lose and I ALWAYS think we can win. Norwich to win 2-1 is 14/1.

Good Luck everyone....especially Nigel and Ben.

Off to Russia for a change this week where I think Zenit St petersburg will beat FK Rostov.

Good luck Nigel. Remember ''er indoors pulled it off last season, but no pressure..............

Conference, where a very poor Hyde with just three points from their first twenty games, are going to get stuffed by play-off chasing Alfreton...Hyde v Alfreton.......Away winGood luck MMMK. [Y]

And, you just know Hooper is going to score again.Good luck Ben. [Y]

I was seriously tempted by a couple of World Cup qualifying games, but I suspect Romania will park several buses in Spain, and although I would dearly love to choose Hungary vs Kazakhstan (surely a first?) that too could see a plucky defensive away performance. Never underrate the Kazakhstanis.That left a close call in the Mediterranean For anyone still searching for a pick, Birkirkara look good for a win at home to Rabat Ajax in the Maltese Premier League. But I am going for Cyprus.Omonia Nicosia to win at home against Aris.Third versus 12th, out of 14. Omonia''s home record is 3-1-0 and 8/0, while Aris''s away record is a so-so 1-0-4 and 3/7. They tend not to lose by many. But Omonia are in excellent form, winning their last five league games, scoring 15 and conceding none.---------For the NCFC bet, I like the look of Newcastle United 2 Norwich City 0 as a result, but to balance that with a bit of optimism (or meaningless consolation) would also suggest Hooper to score the last goal.Good luck to all!

Tough choice between two this week. There is a good looking game in Malta, however will go with Shakhtar Donetsk to bear Sevastopol.Shakhtar are top, banging goals in for fun. Sevastopol are mid-table. In 6 previous meetings Shakhtar have won all 6, so should be safe enough.Best of luck all.NN - In the unlikely event the match is postponed due to weather, I will have Birkirkara in Malta as a back-up. Thanks

Barcelona vs Grenada - Home Win.

I have a feeling the game is going to be a score draw and 2-2 seems to be shouting at me from somewhere. So for the match bet I think 2-2 at 14/1 is a decent shot especially if you''re splitting the stake.

Like Nutty I also fancy Michael Turner to score. And if I have got this right Turner to score first AND the game to end in a 2-2 draw is 400/1! It''s a gamble (well obviously lol), but could be worth a cheeky little £1 bet.

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck MMMK and DDD!

I''ll be out until late this evening so don''t worry if I don''t respond when you guys post your selections. Good luck Nigel and Ben [Y]

The messi-less Barcelona to win for me too please!As for the city bet - how about a double with under 2.5 goals and under 3.5 cards - should get about 2/3-1 for that!

Gonna get this in nice and early as I''ve got a date with a bottle of wine and Football manager

My pick for the week is a Chelsea away win at Wet Sham

As for the fiver its not been easy but I''m gonna go with what I think will happen and chase some bigger money

£3 on Remy first goal Newcastle to win 3-1 and

£2 on hooper last goal

Thanks for the input and best of luck to all the pup''s, anyone out in the pub to watch the game?

Evening folks, my Mear Kat has asked me to post his picks for him and wishes everyone the best of luck:

PETERBOROUGH -v- Stevenage HOME WIN

BARCELONA -v- Granada HOME WIN

West Ham -v- CHELSEA AWAY WIN

Port Talbot -v- TNS AWAY WIN

BRATISLAVA -v- Zilina HOME WIN

STANDARD LIEGE -v- Mons HOME WIN

Thanks for all of the suggestions and I''m keeping everything crossed!!

Forgot the City game.

I think it will be a hard fought ,gritty 0-0 draw and I also predict it will be last on MOTD if you can get odds!

Late as ever, sorry.This week to the conference where I think that Cambridge will beat Woking.  Cambridge top of the league on 42 points, Woking 20 points and mid-table.

Arsenal to beat Southampton for me this week.

For the Norwich bet, Maybe Becchio to score anytime. May get a go tomorrow if Elmander tired after World cup qualifier defeats and rested and with RVW missing.

Good luck Mandie moo mearkat and DDD and all.

Wish I''d posted a little earlier, sorry. I''m going to risk Croatia this week and a home win for Hadjuk Split against lowly Osijek.

Good luck one and all.

These look really good Nigel. Of course we need that little bit of luck that has deserted us in recent weeks but I think there''s an outstanding chance of fortune favouring the brave with these six. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is a really exciting £75. Here are the details : -

Peterborough

4/6

3:00 Sat

Inchy

Barcelona

1/7

3:00 Sat

Chelle, Tilly, Gravy, Statto, Swindon, NBS, NWC

Chelsea

8/13

5:30 Sat

Jav, Warren

TNS

3/10

2:30 Sun

Leeds

Slovan Bratislava

1/2

4:00 Sun

Meth

Standard Liege

1/4

7:30 Sun

GPele, CD, Mandie, JB, AJ

As you can see the bet is spread nicely over Saturday and Sunday. Wouldn''t it be great if we''re all tuning in to the game in Belgium on Sunday evening willing a win for Standard Liege.

I''ve placed your bets withj Bet 365 Ben and here are the details : -

Remy to score first and Newcastle win 3-1 where £3 at 45/1 would win us £138.

And Hooper to score the last goal where £2 at 10/1 would win us £22.

I''m hoping Norwich win 1-0 with Hooper scoring the goal but if your first bet happens the money for the CSF would soften the blow[Y]

Best of luck Nigel, Ben and all you PUPs.

Unfortunately Peterborough chose today not to score any goals. Barcelona won 4-0 and I''m guessing we will probably end up with 5/6 again. Unlucky Nigel buddy.

Close to a big payday from Ben. Hooper couldn''t get an equaliser and Newcastle didn''t get a third.

So we''ve drawn a blank this weekend. But we''ll all be back raring to go next week with our great friend Inchy in charge of the final six and CD Mullins in charge of the match bet against Palace.

Liege win 1-0 to make it another extremely unlucky 5/6. Also pretty close to the first Norwich bet. The luck will return, unfortunately not this week for MMMk and DDD :/

Yes the luck will return GPele. MearKat''s 5/6 was even more impressive as our collective stats this weekend were not brilliant. The consolation is that the insurance kicks in for next weekend.

45 PUPs picked with 32 (71%0 correct. Between us we offered MMMK 25 selections of which just 14 won. (56%). From that Nigel''s 5/6 was a cracking effort.

One of our perfect 100%ers fell away when Hajduk Split slipped up so there are now three left at the very top of our league. Here''s the latest table showing those with at least 50% correct from at least half the available weeks : -

Meth Canary1515100%
Norfolkbroadslim1515100%
Trent Canary1515100%
Statto1414100%
Hissing Sid141593%
Scooby141593%
Warren Hill101191%
CD Mullins131587%
Diesel Doris131587%
Herman131587%
I''m A Banana131587%
Til 1010131587%