Sign in to follow this  

McNally Out!

[quote user="hogesar"]I doubt it.

But i also doubt, oddly enough, that McNally gives a single fuck that some old nutter on a forum suddenly has it in for him because things aren''t going how he likes on his weekly streams.

[/quote]

Ouch![:D]

[quote user="Wiz"]

Just like bloody Delia, Lakey, Ricardo and Nutty, McPally''s fine and giving it large on the odd occassions it goes right otherwise its silence or denial when it doesn''t.

I have little respect or time for any of them.

[/quote]

I''m sure we can all live with that Wiz. I doubt if any of us will stop celebrating a City victory and knowing you didn''t want them to win makes it all the more pleasurable on here.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Wiz"]

Just like bloody Delia, Lakey, Ricardo and Nutty, McPally''s fine and giving it large on the odd occassions it goes right otherwise its silence or denial when it doesn''t.

[/quote]

I''m sure we can all live with that Wiz. I doubt if any of us will stop celebrating a City victory and knowing you didn''t want them to win makes it all the more pleasurable on here.

[/quote]

You took your time Nutty................and just to really pee you off I really do enjoy a City win, its just that under your guy thats as rare as hens teeth.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You took your time Nutty................and just to really pee you off I really do enjoy a City win, its just that under your guy thats as rare as hens teeth.

[/quote]

I reckon you enjoy it, then change your mind, then enjoy it, then change your mind....

Not as rare as hen''s teeth but a win in the PL for us is about as likely under this guy as anyone else.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I reckon you enjoy it, then change your mind, then enjoy it, then change your mind....

Not as rare as hen''s teeth but a win in the PL for us is about as likely under this guy as anyone else.

[/quote]

Oi Nutty, I haven''t changed my mind for ruddy ages now so you can knock that old nonsense off.