Sign in to follow this  

McNally Out!

He''s just as accountable as the failing Hughton and his fellow 2 stooges.

Imo, the Lambert and Holt depatches were badly dealt with and who appointed this fool of a manager?

If he can''t wise up to our situation then he should go too

[quote user="he likes paella "]*warning warning attention seeker attention seeker*[/quote]

Ah, you have no counter arguement just point scoring, predictable .

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

The only member of the board who is out is Stephen Fry.

[/quote]

And on that alone he has my admiration.

Have to say the longer this is allowed to continue then the weaker the board are going to look. Hughton was McNally''s man and according to McNally a better manager than Lambert. This is only going to end one way now so just grow a pair and get it done.

We were also supposed to be upgrading the sports science staff and our injury record is worse than ever under the previous team. Something isn''t right at the club at the moment. Let''s start by sorting Hughton out first and then the rest will follow

And todays award for the most sensational attention seeking thread title goes to........................[:(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]And todays award for the most sensational attention seeking thread title goes to........................[:(][/quote]

Come of it Tilly, everyone, especially you, stands accused of this.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="he likes paella "]*warning warning attention seeker attention seeker*[/quote]

Ah, you have no counter arguement just point scoring, predictable .

[/quote]

But how can there be a counter argument against such arrant nonsense? It would be like trying to argue that the moon is not made of Stilton. Even if you could be bothered to get the facts to disprove such a silly argument, anyone gullible enough to advance the argument would already be too stupid to understand and accept the reply.

However, firstly, McNally is the best single thing ever to happen to this club. Secondly, signing Hughton was a good idea at the time. Thirdly, even if Hughton needs to go, wanting McNally out as a consequence is equivalent to self decapitation to spite your face.

Why is Hughton a "fool", I watched the game against Newcastle (2nd half) at my local pub. The two goals were down to player error, how can you play Hughton for that?. We played well in the second half, but could not claw back the two goal lead we (the players) gave Newcastle.....

Nothing wrong with the subject or the message as far as I can see, simply one of the regular posters having a view that he wanted to share and court feedback on, what''s wrong with that? I happen to totally disagree and genuinely believe that when the time is right the Board and McNally will certainly make the right decisions for our club, they have more facts and knowledge than us and I actually trust them these days, sorry to disagree Wiz but keep the controversial subject''s coming, why not its a free world and a public message board OTBC!

JF makes an interesting point... the longer the situation goes on with Hughton, people dwelling on Lambert, Holts transfer request etc sooner or later people may point the finger higher up....

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]Nothing wrong with the subject or the message as far as I can see, simply one of the regular posters having a view that he wanted to share and court feedback on, what''s wrong with that? I happen to totally disagree and genuinely believe that when the time is right the Board and McNally will certainly make the right decisions for our club, they have more facts and knowledge than us and I actually trust them these days, sorry to disagree Wiz but keep the controversial subject''s coming, why not its a free world and a public message board OTBC![/quote]

Thanks for your constructive disagreement Mark and I''ll do my best. [Y]

[quote user="Wiz"]

Thanks for your constructive disagreement Mark and I''ll do my best.

[/quote]

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/MavicaMedic/media/01%202020%20Forum/Emoticons/rofl_zps43a5875b.gif.html][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/MavicaMedic/01%202020%20Forum/Emoticons/rofl_zps43a5875b.gif[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="Wiz"]

Imo, the Lambert and Holt depatches

[/quote]

What are depatches?

[quote user="InchY_Van_Cureton."][quote user="Wiz"]

Imo, the Lambert and Holt depatches

[/quote]

What are depatches?[/quote]

Aids to help Jamaicans stop smoking I presume

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]JF makes an interesting point... the longer the situation goes on with Hughton, people dwelling on Lambert, Holts transfer request etc sooner or later people may point the finger higher up....[/quote]

Whilst McNally has done extremely well I am now fed up with his silence. Not long ago he was tweeting regularly about all and sundry he then stated that he was embarrassed about our league position and then he goes quiet. The silence is deafening.

[quote user="Wiz"]

Imo, the Lambert and Holt depatches were badly dealt with and who appointed this fool of a manager?

[/quote]

Ofcorse there''s no way McNally should go but big questions should be asked as to why he has failed to act with regards to Hughton. Can they guy who is running our football club not see the tactical failings? Is McNally reluctant to dent his pribe by sacking the man he appointed and admitting he was wrong?

[quote user="Norwich or die tryin"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote] Ofcorse there''s no way McNally should go but big questions should be asked as to why he has failed to act with regards to Hughton. Can they guy who is running our football club not see the tactical failings? Is McNally reluctant to dent his pribe by sacking the man he appointed and admitting he was wrong?[/quote]

Just like bloody Delia, Lakey, Ricardo and Nutty, McPally''s fine and giving it large on the odd occassions it goes right otherwise its silence or denial when it doesn''t.

I have little respect or time for any of them.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Norwich or die tryin"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote] Ofcorse there''s no way McNally should go but big questions should be asked as to why he has failed to act with regards to Hughton. Can they guy who is running our football club not see the tactical failings? Is McNally reluctant to dent his pribe by sacking the man he appointed and admitting he was wrong?[/quote]

Just like bloody Delia, Lakey, Ricardo and Nutty, McPally''s fine and giving it large on the odd occassions it goes right otherwise its silence or denial when it doesn''t.

[/quote]
That''s alright Wiz. I''m sure the feelings mutual. Certainly i''m guessing thats the case for 99% of posters on here, if you asked their feelings towards you..

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Norwich or die tryin"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

That''s alright Wiz. I''m sure the feelings mutual. Certainly i''m guessing thats the case for 99% of posters on here, if you asked their feelings towards you..

[/quote]

Bovered?

I doubt it.
But i also doubt, oddly enough, that McNally gives a single fuck that some old nutter on a forum suddenly has it in for him because things aren''t going how he likes on his weekly streams.