Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

All is okay, i've played out our next two seasons myself

Following a dodgy start to the campaign, we went on a run with Elmander finding his scoring boots and finished 7th, narrowly missing europe.

Following this, a solid season of premier league footy and a second place finish, now we''re fighting on all 4 fronts with Javier Hernandez, Fletcher, Bryan Ruiz and Matej Vydra leading the line with Danny, Kitoyake, Lennon, Snoddy and Callum McManaman supplying. Danny in particular impressing and drawing comparisons to Norwich legend Martin Olsson from another former legend Nicolas Gaitan!

Ruddy and Bassong have recovered from poor form to play a vital role with Demichellis having a last swansong before his retirement and Jonas Olsson arriving following WBA''s relegation. Russell Martin is back to being his unspectacular but solid best.

Carrick and Cleverley compete to partner the main £30m man in the middle...

The standout guy being... Leroy Fer! Absolute animal!

Carrow Road is now a 35,000 seater stadium, hosting the likes of AC Milan with a last 16 match versus Olympiakos the next offering. They are also a two legged tie versus Reading away from a first trip to new Wembley

Then i saved it, quit and realised it was just a stupid management simulation :-( if only it was as simple as that hey?

I hear you Ricardo! I even had to stage a Martin O''Neillesque ultimatum to get the money for Hernandez, a snip at £4.5m!

The thing that most suprised me so far is just how good Leroy Fer has become, i had to fend of Barcelonas interest in summer!

Also, 4-5-1 only works with the right guy as Number 10, tall and/ or skillful players with a good end product both passing and finishing thrive here, if not, i revert to 4-4-2 with Fletcher accompanying Hernandez.