Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Gutless

That must have been horrendous Reggie.

I know there are fallouts and disagreements on here (Seattle and I had different viewpoints on something a couple of weeks back. He wasn''t going to change his view, and neither was I) But I would never resort to the sort of things involving phonecalls, emails etc. That is beyond the pale

The possible irony of things like Seattle and I had, would probably have had a much more amicable turnout if we had started the discussion over a pint, face to face.

It can come over differently on (electronic) ''paper'', than if face to face.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]That must have been horrendous Reggie.

I know there are fallouts and disagreements on here (Seattle and I had different viewpoints on something a couple of weeks back. He wasn''t going to change his view, and neither was I) But I would never resort to the sort of things involving phonecalls, emails etc. That is beyond the pale

The possible irony of things like Seattle and I had, would probably have had a much more amicable turnout if we had started the discussion over a pint, face to face.

It can come over differently on (electronic) ''paper'', than if face to face.[/quote]

Well, it wasn''t a bundle of laughs at the time Crabby, I can tell you.

Of course there will be those that say , by joining a forum like this you are putting your head above the parapet and have got to be prepared to take the flak. Fair enough.As you say, there''s plenty of colourful stuff goes on here . I strongly disagree with pretty much all of what Nutty Nige and Lakey, say, and will tell them so, but, you are quite correct in that it spilling over into personal matters is certainly beyond the pale.

Oh do behave eddie "phone stalking" ibve heard it all now, and "begging" for it to stop. I''ve seen you wrote some tosh on here but that takes the biscuit even for you. Have I said something un-civil?? If so please point it out to me?? Or is it just the usual, someone doesn''t agree with your own opinion so you''ve thrown your toys out the pram....again.

Nice to see your still here Monty, but what''s up has one of your offers of going for a "pint" got out of hand and your a bit to sore to use the keyboard :) awhhh bless

[quote user="Im-a-massive-douchebag"]Oh do behave eddie "phone stalking" ibve heard it all now, and "begging" for it to stop. I''ve seen you wrote some tosh on here but that takes the biscuit even for you. Have I said something un-civil?? If so please point it out to me?? Or is it just the usual, someone doesn''t agree with your own opinion so you''ve thrown your toys out the pram....again.

Nice to see your still here Monty, but what''s up has one of your offers of going for a "pint" got out of hand and your a bit to sore to use the keyboard :) awhhh bless[/quote]
Oh, so you are a completely unbearable tosser then.
Thanks for confirming it.

Sheeez i''ll lose loads of sleep tonight, as matters loads what a paoir of d1cks like your two think about me right??? Wrong pair of plebs xx

[quote user="Paris Lees Missing Tackle"]Sheeez i''ll lose loads of sleep tonight, as matters loads what a paoir of d1cks like your two think about me right??? Wrong pair of plebs xx[/quote]
I''ll try and help you out here, it''s only fair the rest of the forum gets to understand you:
Idiot - English translation:
I''ll lose loads of sleep tonight, as it matters so much what a pair of male genitalia like you two think about me right? Wrong, you pair of plebs
Admittedly it still isn''t clear as day but it should make it easier. As for losing sleep, it''s only 10am, so i''d like to think even the harshest comments of mine will have worn off after you''ve cried about it for 10 or so hours. So no, you shouldn''t lose too much sleep.
P.S - What did you expect? You came on here making out you knew better than everyone else - reality is you can''t structure a sentence correctly.

I think you''ll find it''s more than a paoir.

At the moment you''re doing a good impersonation of someone who''s mentally unbalanced.

Awwwwhhh hogesar, it hurts doesn''t it that some saw what was happening a long time ago, yet you were oblivious to it all whilst sat under your blanket eating your prawn sandwiches at posh pre-season a lackluster 1-0 , Luton during the season, ''ull, man u, man city, but now after Newcastle your eyes have opened have they. Well that''s really "observant" of you good fellow

[quote user="Paris Lees Missing Tackle"]Awwwwhhh hogesar, it hurts doesn''t it that some saw what was happening a long time ago, yet you were oblivious to it all whilst sat under your blanket eating your prawn sandwiches at posh pre-season a lackluster 1-0 , Luton during the season, ''ull, man u, man city, but now after Newcastle your eyes have opened have they. Well that''s really "observant" of you good fellow[/quote]
I would debate this properly with you but since you appear to have IQ of my ball sack it hardly seems worth it.
What i will point out is not only do i not like prawn sandwiches, i''m 21 and don''t feel the need for a blanket either. Partially due to my recent winter jacket purchase which i''m pretty pleased about. nice and snug.
My concerns have been from the start of this season but i''m not going to hound out a manager because the performances haven''t been that good.
To be honest it''s people like you that make me want Hughton to succeed even more.

[quote user="Paris Lees Missing Tackle"]Oh nutty\ Eddie I''ve been on here years however yourself and tilly have had me banned numerous times. [/quote]

Really ?? As you sound so convincing maybe you could post some evidence that it happened.

Well Hogesar after 50 games and nearly allplayed in the same fashion, please enlighten me as to what you believe will all of a sudden click in Hughton''s head and make him employ different tactics.

As a side note you don''t need to talk about your scrotum or the jacket nan"s knitted you. A grown up debate would be suffice. So if you could just answer the above. Much appreciated Mr Mcgoo

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="crabbycanary"]That must have been horrendous Reggie. I know there are fallouts and disagreements on here (Seattle and I had different viewpoints on something a couple of weeks back. He wasn''t going to change his view, and neither was I) But I would never resort to the sort of things involving phonecalls, emails etc. That is beyond the pale The possible irony of things like Seattle and I had, would probably have had a much more amicable turnout if we had started the discussion over a pint, face to face. It can come over differently on (electronic) ''paper'', than if face to face.[/quote] Well, it wasn''t a bundle of laughs at the time Crabby, I can tell you. Of course there will be those that say , by joining a forum like this you are putting your head above the parapet and have got to be prepared to take the flak. Fair enough.As you say, there''s plenty of colourful stuff goes on here . I strongly disagree with pretty much all of what Nutty Nige and Lakey, say, and will tell them so, but, you are quite correct in that it spilling over into personal matters is certainly beyond the pale.[/quote]

That speaks volumes for me. I can''t think of any poster where I strongly disagree with everything they say. It''s even more strange when you consider that I often just bring facts into a debate. Maybe that''s what bothers you...

As for Matthew,  He''s no big deal. My contact details are often available on Rays Funds and he chose to use them to be a bit of a dick. I didn''t report him, me and my family dealt with it ourselves. I have never reported anyone, never felt the need. I guess if I was weak I''d be forever reaching for that button. But as I say, my contact details are often available to the PUPs and I''ve met scores of wonderful people through that. If Matthew''s childish antics are the price I have to pay then it''s all been worth it.

Now then Paris/Matthew.. How''s the family?

You are having a laugh, surely, Nige. Are you seriously telling me that you agree with Wiz etc over anything.

I suppose , in life in general, there would probably be loads of stuff we WOULD agree upon. It just so happens that the current hot topic is our current plight and the future of Chris Hughton. I guess it''s fair to say that your view is diametrically opposed to mine. Nothing wrong with that, but hardly surprising then that we''ll disagree with each other nearly all the time.

As for "facts". You main problem is that you do not actually bring "facts" into play quite often, but your interpretation of them. Not the same thing.

No. I rarely interperate them Just put them out there. Rather like the points Hughton had won from losing positions. Rather like the fact that Hughton''s record at Norwich is practically identical to Lambert''s at Villa. I have no wish to change peoples minds. If someone doesn''t like Hughton then it''s up to them. But if they distort things to back up that opinion then it''s plain wrong in my book.

Here''s a good fact then Nige.

Way less than ten wins in the whole of 2013 . Oh, and another one....knocked out of the FA Cup by a non-league team.

And, for the last time, when will you get it into your head...I really do not care about Lambert''s record at Villa . Or Hughes'' at Stoke. Or Jol''s at Fulham. All I care about is Norwich City''s record, and however you dress it up, under CH it stinks.

Well of course we could all stamp our feet and wail like that Reggie. But then there''d be no debate would there?

What would Norwich''s record under Hughton have to be for it not to stink?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Here''s a good fact then Nige. Way less than ten wins in the whole of 2013 . Oh, and another one....knocked out of the FA Cup by a non-league team. And, for the last time, when will you get it into your head...I really do not care about Lambert''s record at Villa . Or Hughes'' at Stoke. Or Jol''s at Fulham. All I care about is Norwich City''s record, and however you dress it up, under CH it stinks.[/quote]

Huzzah! x10.[Y]

No, it''s you that do the wailing, Nige. Dont understand your point about "no debate". I think that the huge number of threads on here and elsewhere rather disprove that particular theory.

To answer your question, well a record of more than a point a game would be a start.........

Is that over a season Reg? Because I can''t think of a poster who wouldn''t expect a point per game as a minimum requirement.

There''s no point trying to reason with him REGGIE nobody''s allowed to say anything about Chris''s wonderful record. Also for all Eddie''s comments about how "people need to move on from Lambert" it seems to be Eddie that''s obsessed by him and all things villa.

Then there''s Delia whatever you do DONT ever mention any of her failings pre McNally or the toys come flying out the pram faster than ever.

The families great Eddie, I trust you and yours are well?

I''d kind of realised that, Paris.

Eddie (is that his real name ?) is one of those "do what I say not what I do" type folks you meet all too regularly. He likes to dress his narrow view up as "facts". , and when someone proves what bo**ocks they are ,he gets all nasty and the name calling starts.

Like you, I don''t get this Lambert/Villa obsession he has .

As you say, a waste of time really.

Dear old pals....

The family''s fine thanks Matthew. Are you now Macclesfield, Lincoln or still Norwich?

Reggie.. You asked me about the points Hughton had won from losing positions. I gave you that answer and the answer for all the clubs in last years bottom half. They were the facts. The bollox was what you were spouting. The only opinion I offered was that Hughton''s record was pretty much average for a bottom half club.

its not the results that concern me its the manner of the defeats. Look at the difference between when we played Man utd or Arsenal away under Lambert then compare with Hughton. We used to go away full of optimism and a we''re not scared of you attitude no matter who we played. No we turn up roll over and go home with sweet FA.

I''m wherever the work takes me eddie, I suppose that''s not something you''ll have to worry about is it?? I mean it''s not like a toilet can just upstick''s and relocate is it.

Unfortunately my bog cleaning bingo calling days are behind me Matthew. I''m now redundant. So I guess I''ll go where life takes me...

Luckily there are toilets everywhere. The demand for bog cleaners will remain high so I wouldn''t have to go far. Except I''m picky and will only accept a bog cleaners position that includes bingo calling...

Know of any[:^)]

Lol love it Eddie I may disagree with you on most things and find you an ar5ewipe however I have to admire anyone who can take the p1ss out of themselves aswell. :)

I have a little time for you too buddy. You may well be a class a p1llock but your head''s not as far up your arse as many other class a p1llocks on here...

Without humour this board is as souless and entertaining as Reggie''s posts...