Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

The Members of her majesty's gutter press that support Norwich

There are 3 sports reporters who support the mighty Canaries. James Nursey, Charlie Wyett and Mick Dennis

What is interesting is their individual takes on the situation only Charlie Wyett in my opinion is being objective.

Mick Dennis is fanatically behind Hughton and he can do no wrong in his eyes. He is close to the board of Directors I often wonder if this clouds his opinion on the current situation.

James Nursey is clearly close to Chris Hughton and again is very very supportive of him again is this because of the closeness of their relationship.

Charlie Wyett seems close to neither and he gave a great interview on sky at the weekend where he made a lot of sense about the situation.

Interesting to hear all their opinions but for me I tend to listen to Charlie Wyett.

I can''t help but see Warren''s point here. You''ve said there are three writers, two of which aren''t being objective, and one who is... Whose opinion appears to be closer to yours than the other two writers. You can''t help but spot the irony.