Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

That's the difference between lambert and houghton

Nonsense, hughton had options but he chose not to do it till the 89th minute.

[quote user="Making Plans"]Lambert got a point out of nothing last night by being brave & decisive. We got nothing at Newcastle by dithering and doing nothing to try & to get a result even though we had nothing to lose.That to me says everything about the 2 managers in question and clearly demonstrates why the vast majority of City supporters, including me, want him gone.I just hope Hughton was watching & if the penny might have dropped at around the 57 minute mark - but I doubt it.[/quote]

Lambert cost his team last night, all three points were there for the taking against a poor WBA side, his poorly setup team gifted WBA two goals by their sloppy defending (they probably need to employ a defensive coach to make up for the deficiencies in the management team) and everyone could see that after 15 minutes the system wasn''t working but Lamberts indecision let this drift until the 57 minute mark before making a change, if he had acted sooner Villa would have come away with all three points. Under Lambert they will always be a ''top of the bottom half'' team in the Premier League, the Villa board won''t put up with that kind of failure.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Lambert cost his team last night, all three points were there for the

taking against a poor WBA side, his poorly setup team gifted WBA two

goals by their sloppy defending (they probably need to employ a

defensive coach to make up for the deficiencies in the management team)

andeveryone could see that after 15 minutes the system wasn''t working but Lamberts indecision let this drift until the 57 minute mark before making a change, if he had acted sooner Villa would have come away with all three points.[/quote]That may be true but this is what you could have said Hughton cost his team on Saturday, all three points were there for the

taking against a poor Newcastle side, his poorly setup team gifted Newcastle goals by their sloppy defending (they probably need to employ a

defensive coach to make up for the deficiencies in the management team)

and everyone could see that after 15 minutes the system wasn''t working

but Hughton''s indecision let this drift until the 88 minute mark before

making a change, if he had acted sooner Norwich would have come away with

all three points (or at least one).See that''s the difference (31 minutes) - they got a point, we didn''t.