Sign in to follow this  
vos

Shareholders Perks

Once again we will see a good turnout tonight of our loyal small shareholders. We receive no divs, no perks, and I believe the free super membership has gone. Bearing in mind the Club''s massive income, does anyone think that the least the Board can do tonight is to provide a free pint or a couple of cups of coffee/tea ??? Probably cost them £500/£600.

Hopefully they''ll skimp on the tea,coffee and pints and do as expected and provide the fans with some FOOTBALL at long bloody last. (no I don''t mean McNally and Bowkett playing keepy-uppy over Delia''s grabbing hands trying to clutch at the ball, as she looks over to Stephen Fry and squeals " where are ya let''s be avin youuuu"

4 quid for a pint when I went to the Fans Forum last month. [:P][N][W]I think I''ll take a flask tonight.[;)][Y][B]

[quote user="snake-eyes"]Ricky

Is the AGM tonight? Sounds stupid but l assume it is only for shareholders?

Snake[/quote]It is indeed Snake, 7.30pmShareholders only but if you walk in with a few rolled up sheets of A4 that look like a copy of the accounts I''m certain you could bum your way in. I''ve been going for over 30 years and in recent years Ive never seen anyone challenged.Failing that I will post a report just as soon as I get home.

They don''t provide free refreshments for shareholders? Thats pretty poor... I thought all companies liked to ''waste'' money on such things. Personally can''t see why they wouldn''t give shareholders a free pint or two...

[quote user="Paris Lees Missing Tackle"]Can you put an "outty" twist on it for us Ricardo, just so we can indoctrinate a few new sheep. Thankyou :)[/quote]Hopefully it will be a lively affair tonight. Some in past years have been good, others are like watching paint dry.I predict fireworks and Nutty Nigel arm wrestling with Stephen Fry while Smudger runs off with MWJ''s Woodbines.Me? I hope to sample Delia''s lovely buns[;)]

Hope to see you tonight Ricardo. I am a very old small chap in a very old beige jacket. I know what Mr Tilson looks like so may be speaking to him. Must go !!!!

whilst I have been a shareholder for a number of years ive never managed to get to the meeting, I can barely work up enthusiasm for attending Saturdays game (2 hr roundtrip for that ?) so I''m relying on Ricardo to give us the information.

I would be very interested in knowing where the "voice of the club" Mcnally has disappeared to since things got tough. All very easy to be available for praise on Twitter. Also not even a vote of confidence from the board in our manager , very strange state of affairs.

[quote user="snake-eyes"]Lol!

Are you all going straight there or meeting up before?[/quote]I shall go straight there and arrive about 10 past 7. I will be wearing my black wooly hat and a black leather jacket if anyone wants to buy me a pint.Needless to say I don''t look like my avatar LOLand haven''t for at least 50 years LOL X several

The money grabbing of PL football never ceases to amaze! You would think they could stretch as far as a free drink voucher for everyone on arrival.