Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Neil Warnock

Of course I''m on a wind up.... if he got the job he''d have a heart attack in no time.

I knew this would get a reaction because a couple of months ago I posted a thread with the exact same title, suggesting the same thing..... and it got the same reaction.

Still, I stand by the stuff about us being silly not appointing him in 2007 when he came for an interview.

Nice to see that Chicken felt like taking it so seriously though.

Ole Gunnar Solskjear or Gianluca Vialli for me, thanks.

"Infact just added up his 2011-2012 spending.£23.15million plus Luke Young''s undisclosed fee. But lets ignore that. That was pre new TV money. Says everything you need to know."

Would you care to break that £23.15m down for me Chicken?

[b] "RVW - Spanish PL" [/b]

Epic Fail

[b] "you said only 6, I would say at least 6-7" [/b]

So we both said 6 then.

[b] "it''s not like he has a brilliant record in the Championship either is it?" [/b]

Well yeah actually, he does have a brilliant record in the Championship.

[b]"Between July 2011 and January 2012 he signed 13 players" [/b]

I''d love you to name those players Chicken (all 13)

[b] Bobby Zamora cost more than £3million on his own. [/b]

The same Bobby Zamora that was signed by Mark Hughes, 23 days after Warnock was dismissed? Now feel free to name all 13 players that Warnock signed (lol!)

[b] A couple were even questionable in Gabbidon and Dyer [/b]

He wasn''t given any money to spend until the very very end of the summer transfer window, which is why he missed out on all of his targets, and is why I said he was initially given a few million and had to sign freebies. If you didn''t have your head stuck in your backside throughout this period you would have known this.

Warnock was given no money due to an impending takeover, it was until a few days before the window that he got to spend some.... and it was then that he signed four players in four days. Prior to this he signed 5 free agents + Jay Bothroyd for £1.25m.

He didn''t get any money to spend until the takeover was completed, go and do your research - I''ve already quoted Warnock on this thread, not my fault if you didn''t read it. You should read his autobiography, decent read and a little about Norwich in that.

"RVW - Spanish PL"

Epic Fail. RVW has never played in Spain.

"you said only 6, I would say at least 6-7"

So we both said 6 then.

"it''s not like he has a brilliant record in the Championship either is it?"

Well yeah actually, he does have a brilliant record in the Championship.

"Between July 2011 and January 2012 he signed 13 players"

I''d love you to name those players Chicken (all 13).... ps. Epic Fail.

"Bobby Zamora cost more than £3million on his own"

The same Bobby Zamora that was signed by Mark Hughes, 23 days after Warnock was dismissed? Now feel free to name all 13 players that Warnock signed (lol!)....... ps. Epic fail.

"A couple were even questionable in Gabbidon and Dyer"

He wasn''t given any money to spend until the very very end of the summer transfer window, which is why he missed out on all of his targets, and is why I said he was initially given a few million and had to sign freebies. If you didn''t have your head stuck in your backside throughout this period you would have known this.

Warnock was given no money due to an impending takeover, it was until a few days before the window that he got to spend some.... and it was then that he signed four players in four days. Prior to this he signed 5 free agents + Jay Bothroyd for £1.25m.

He didn''t get any money to spend until the takeover was completed, go and do your research - I''ve already quoted Warnock on this thread, not my fault if you didn''t read it. You should read his autobiography, decent read and a little about Norwich in that.

Juggy, are you that full of delusions of self granduer that you have to respond to every post as if you are some kind of self styled football guru.Your being a proper irritating mong tonight and you have the nerve to attack others ?Go outside, do something. Stop posting so much tripe, there has been enough for one evening surely !

Forgot all about Vialli, whats he been up to? Then there is his old boss at Chelsea Ruud Gullit, a quick look on wiki suggests he is finished as a manager as well.

"Juggy, are you that full of delusions of self granduer that you have to respond to every post as if you are some kind of self styled football guru. Your being a proper irritating mong tonight and you have the nerve to attack others ? Go outside, do something. Stop posting so much tripe, there has been enough for one evening surely!"

Are you saying that Chicken''s essay didn''t warrant a response?

At least you don''t have to agree with me today right Nexus? After two admissions of agreement in the space of a week it was probably important to us both that our relationship could revert back to the usual (you saying something to me, me ignoring you). Tada.

I tell you what Le Fudge, you arn''t half an absolute waster.

So you have played the ''just kidding'' card - you know, the one internet trolls use when they are backed in a corner and have no way out. Shocking.

The facts are your original statements were flimsy, and remain to be.

Anton Ferdinand, Shaun Wright-Philips and Armand Traore were the three players he signed at the end of August.

Firstly I know the period very well. If you are going to raise research then here is mine:

Shaun Wright-Philips: http://metro.co.uk/2011/08/20/qpr-plot-ambitious-shaun-wright-phillips-transfer-swoop-121308/

That''s the metro 11 days prior to his signing. I think it''s fair to say that is a minimum amount of time that they had been chasing him considering it is likely they would have picked the news up the previous day.

Tony Fernandes took over on 18th August. To me that suggests that despite the shuffling of ownership the club were still identifying and sussing out targets in readiness for either eventuality.

After all, how much do you think Fernandes really had to do with Wright-Philips? Took over on the Thursday. So at best had one day before the club were reportedly lining up the move.

A better understanding of how the entire system is needed here.

Warnock would have been looking at potential targets since the end of their promotion campaign, if not earlier. The only thing the ownership change would have done is delayed things. They possibly would have had deals already agreed in principle and yes, they might have missed out on some targets but on paper the players they did sign in August had good pedigree.

Either way, he would definitely not be high on my list of possible managers.