Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Ricky....any news

What is really going on about Ricky? Does an ankle injury take that long to recover.......

Love to really know what our two main strikers are thinking, to say nothing about what our striker from Leeds must be wondering.

I think its a toe injury, seems to be a rather long running saga, should have been fit weeks ago. Maybe we should just forfeit the rest of the season and let Pilks, Bassong, Tetty, Benno and RvW have 8 months off and get fully fit and start again next year! Pilks'' fitness is terrible, always injured!

Lady on last Canary Call said he''d arrived at the pub where she was watching the ManC game, after the first goal had gone in. He was hobbling & wearing colours ( & cap). Was as gutted as all the other fans as the goals went in. Seemed a really nice guy & desperate to get back.

Still, perhaps she was lying.

Anyone who has genuinly had a broken or badly bruised toe would know it can take months to get right! it''s actually really hard to walk with a broken big toe!!! it took me 8 weeks before I could put any pressure on my foot! It was my last football injury before I hung my boots up and ashamed to say self inflicted by kicking the post in frustration!

I feel for the fellow!

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

This website makes sad reading - no return date this year yet for any of our absentees - 4 first team starters absent and as many people out injured as any team.

http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

[/quote]

Surely its only no return date because they club haven''t given one... In my years of supporting Norwich, its seems more than most teams we''re not very forthcoming with injury information.

He won''t play for us again. We''ve already sold him to Arsenal or Liverpool and under terms of the agreement we won''t play him again between now and 1st January, when he will be sold.

Then we can start playing Becchio as we prepare for our return to the Championship.

Leighton Baines ruled out with a tow injury today for 6 weeks, but I reckon we should trust the tinfoil hat doctors with a certificate in paranoia.

Whatever, I''m not here.

"Reggie Strayshun"I know what you wrote was tongue in cheek, Juge, ...but......it''s one of those little conspiracy theories that might JUST have a ring of truth to it.........

And if you look closely you can see me just to the right of Neil Armstrong, standing on a grassy knoll.

[quote user="Le Juge"]He won''t play for us again. We''ve already sold him to Arsenal or Liverpool and under terms of the agreement we won''t play him again between now and 1st January, when he will be sold.

Then we can start playing Becchio as we prepare for our return to the Championship.[/quote]Who''s p1$$ed on your bonfire today / tonight !!?

[quote user="Herman "]"Reggie Strayshun"I know what you wrote was tongue in cheek, Juge, ...but......it''s one of those little conspiracy theories that might JUST have a ring of truth to it.........

And if you look closely you can see me just to the right of Neil Armstrong, standing on a grassy knoll.[/quote]

Brilliant , Herman. Love it !

But you failed to mention Marilyn Monroe, Fiat Uno in Paris Underpasses with George Soros though.

[quote user="ron obvious"]Lady on last Canary Call said he''d arrived at the pub where she was watching the ManC game, after the first goal had gone in. He was hobbling & wearing colours ( & cap). Was as gutted as all the other fans as the goals went in. Seemed a really nice guy & desperate to get back.

Still, perhaps she was lying.[/quote]

She wasn''t, a workmates of mine also saw him in there and had a pic taken with him too.

I met Ricky two Wednesdays ago (work related) and at the time he thought he would be ready for the Newcastle game. Do people really think something suspicious is going on here? He was really keen to get going and playing again, clearly the management want him fully fit before he makes his return or it could make things worse. We did chat about playing home and away and Ricky said in Holland there really isn''t a difference so it doesn''t bother him, but he guesses it may affect other players a little. He doesn''t see a difference in the tactics between our home and away matches. He came across as a confident player but not arrogant, a good mix I think for a striker.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]We were offered more than we paid for him before he played. A lot more.

We are simply protecting an investment.[/quote]

What do you mean?

I mean...another club tried to buy him from us for significantly more than we paid for him before he''d kicked a ball in yellow.

This injury is a smokescreen to get him him to the window.

FACT

Baines has broken his toe, little worse than bruising it.

I stubbed a toe last week and it went black. Have to say for 24 hrs it was really painful and i was struggling to walk.

After that i was ok and played football in the park with the dog.

The team needs you Ricky lad, grow a pair and get back on the pitch.