Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Based on the reports filtering through from the AGM

Does not sound like Mcnally is considering pulling the trigger any time soon. Am sure others who actually attended can report in more detail but hearing Mcnally quoted as saying "football not played over a calendar year" and how he''s fed up with hearing how West Brom and Man City were on holiday etc etc.

Sounds to me that he''s slightly in denial but then I am obviously a colours nailed to the mast Hoot outer!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Well he''s going to show faith in his manager regardless until the day he sacks him[/quote]^^ This.What did you expect? Him to go into a forum like this and explain to everyone that Hughton has been given x games to save his job? Did you expect him to slate the man at an AGM, in front of supporters, with the man right up there in front of everyone?I don''t think you can read anything into last nights AGM, as there was never going to be any indication of whats being said behind closed doors.

I don''t buy into the whole Man city were on the beach thing. We were already safe as well, so you could say we were on the beach.

[quote user="rowdyman"]well we see a couple of weeks ago what they are like off the beach and we had something to play for.[/quote]

We also saw on Sunday - could, and should, have been more...