Sign in to follow this  
Saint Canary

Delia & Hux

Having moved away from Norwich to Southampton a year ago, I have come to realise how little normal football fans know about Norwich. If I ever talk about City all anyone ever says is "Oh yeah, is the food good now Delia''s in charge" and recently "Oh, your doing ok now with Darren Huckerby". A lot of people don''t even know we are top of the league! I know there are a lot of City fans on here who live away from Norwich, do you get the same sort of thing, it''s really annoying. Although not as annoying as people saying "A-HA" to me all the time.

I moved away to University to Portsmouth last September and have found that few people have heard of Norwich, let alone know where it is!! And when people have heard of it I get a lot of "Oh yeah, Alan Partridge and Radio Norwich" Grrrrrr...

if anything i get annoyed by people who ''support'' premier clubs who have a go at norwich, and class huckerby as a failed premiership player.it also irritates me that no one in the premiership is even aware of who robert green is. it was summed up about a month ago in a letter to the telegraph. a man wrote in complaining about how too many foreign players deprieved british born premiership quality players a chance to play in the top flight. the names he listed were Richard Dawson, a few others, and ''Richard Green''!!!