Sign in to follow this  
Irn Bru Canary

Yes I know it's pointless paper talk but all he same.........

In the week that Mike Phelan claims to have been Man Utd''s actual manager for five years the Daily Star claims he is being lined up for Norwich - BBC Gossip Column. Even if it wasn''t a ridiculous suggestion I cannot imagine McNally doing the "we need someone who knows the club" routine for anyone else either - far too street wise for that. 

I almost wet myself recently at the clip of Phelan bursting the balloon in the dugout and getting a mouthful from Ferguson - anyone else enjoy it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ifjCR9SL0s

[quote user="Wiz"]Also now in the Sun, stick him with Adams and I''d be well happy.[/quote]Yeah happy that you would be able to refer to them as "Laurel and Hardy" when you turn on them and you will turn sooner or later Wiz.

[quote user="The Sensational Zak Cartman"][quote user="Wiz"]Also now in the Sun, stick him with Adams and I''d be well happy.[/quote]

Yeah happy that you would be able to refer to them as "Laurel and Hardy" when you turn on them and you will turn sooner or later Wiz.
[/quote]

Not with those two Cartman, especially Adams.

It''s all over the shop Wiz, it''s how these things work. Lazy journalism.

Besides that, if it did come to the crunch I would be happy with Phelan;

"No, my aim was to just do well for Norwich. I was comfortable there. I liked the club, the football we played, the fans, the area and the general way of life. Moving on wasn’t something I really thought about until United came in for me."

[quote user="Wiz"]Also now in the Sun, stick him with Adams and I''d be well happy.[/quote]But I thought you didn''t want any ''heroes'' returning as manager cos it ''never works''Phelan and Adams were both Carrow Road fovourites in their day....