What are your thoughts on worthy''s decision to place him on the transfer list??

Personally i am sad that he''s leaving as i feel he''s done a good job for us since joining us and he hasn''t been given much of a chance this season.

On the other hand i think its in everybody''s best interests as he can go and find a club that will give him regular 1st team football, and if he was to stay he''d only fall further down the pecking order when new players are brought in during the summer. 

discuss....

I think it makes sense to put him on the transfer list as he is alredy a long way down the pecking order and will fall further down if we stay up and Worthington is given  a decent amount of cash to spend. Also you have to wonder if he has shown enough comitment in training this season has Worthington has seemed very reluctant to consider playing him this season.

I think for his own personal career development it is for the best - he is not going to make his way back into our team especially if we remain in the prem - I wish him luck and am sure he will do a good job with a championship team.

its a shame,i thought he was an excelent player last season,but worthy did say earlier in the season he should try harder.with the talent in front of him he was never going to get his place back. all the best "small"

A shame, but right to say he is a championship player.

Weve seen for ourselves how easily he can be simply pushed off the ball. Pity he couldnt improve after scoring a great goal against man utd.... which all seems so long ago.

I really dont want to see him go, he will be a great loss to norwich. Hes been scoring for the reserve, and if we cant find a right-winger, could he be/have been the replacement?

Shall we never have a chance to find out?

I wonder if he just became complacent, and I hear he spends a lot of time with Mullers in a certain Irish bar in the city. Eye off the ball methinks!

I was at the supporter forum when worthy said that mcveigh would be shown the door. Its just a shame cos he quit international football to try and concentrate on gaining a place in our team, so there was obviously some dedication there. but if we get bentley, and with our strikeforce he sadly does not have a place, and it makes sense to try and get some money for him, wasnt he a free from spurs anyway?  he hasnt done too bad considering David Pleat said he wouldnt make it

David Pleat knows as much about football as Howard Wilkinson does about mangaging the england team

[quote]interesting, read this thread: http://new.pinkun.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=63&MessageID=181387 what ya think?[/quote]

Yeah i also read that thread and replied to it. I would be very happy if such a deal occured during the summer as its a win win for all concerned. We get 2 very good players, United get money to bring in new players plus a useful, good champ player and McVeigh gets a chance for regular 1st team footy.