Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Lost my scarf at the AGM

I had to nip down to CR this morning because I left my lucky scarf on the back of my chair last night. Unfortunately it hadn''t been handed in.[:@] Anyway, I decided to call in at Yellows for lunch (10% off Percy Positives Day) a queue halfway down to County Hall ( I lie), and strangely no sign of Wiz, Reggie, Rudolph or Houston.Fair enough for Houston, cos they do good burgers in Yankee land but in Lowestoft?  hmmmm, not so much.[:D]

[quote user="Buh"]Houghton out.[/quote]Yes, he was looking a bit shifty, anyone see him leave wearing a City scarf?

The scarf was probably thrown out along with our hopes of Premier League survival.

Probably just in the lost property in all seriousness, along with Gunn''s managerial CV.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Buh"]Houghton out.[/quote]

Yes, he was looking a bit shifty, anyone see him leave wearing a City scarf?
[/quote]

Weren''t you talking to Butler?

There''s your answer

You know Butlers get blamed for everything[;)]

[quote user="ricardo"]I had to nip down to CR this morning because I left my lucky scarf on the back of my chair last night. Unfortunately it hadn''t been handed in.[:@] Anyway, I decided to call in at Yellows for lunch (10% off Percy Positives Day) a queue halfway down to County Hall ( I lie), and strangely no sign of Wiz, Reggie, Rudolph or Houston.Fair enough for Houston, cos they do good burgers in Yankee land but in Lowestoft?  hmmmm, not so much.[:D][/quote]

No, Rick, I had fully intended to nip into Yellows for a spot of lunch, but I found this rather fetching scarf on the pavement outside Carrow Rd. It was a bit grubby, having been on the pavement all night, but a quick spin in Mrs Reggie''s washing machine, and voilà. As good as new. So I sold it on to the guy who has a stall between Carrow Bridge and The River End on match days.

With the proceeds I was able to upgrade to lunch in Delia''s. Hence my non-appearance in the queue for Yellows.

Hopefully that explains everything.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Not surprising really is it ? [:P]

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="ricardo"]I had to nip down to CR this morning because I left my lucky scarf on the back of my chair last night. Unfortunately it hadn''t been handed in.[:@] Anyway, I decided to call in at Yellows for lunch (10% off Percy Positives Day) a queue halfway down to County Hall ( I lie), and strangely no sign of Wiz, Reggie, Rudolph or Houston.Fair enough for Houston, cos they do good burgers in Yankee land but in Lowestoft?  hmmmm, not so much.[:D][/quote]

No, Rick, I had fully intended to nip into Yellows for a spot of lunch, but I found this rather fetching scarf on the pavement outside Carrow Rd. It was a bit grubby, having been on the pavement all night, but a quick spin in Mrs Reggie''s washing machine, and voilà. As good as new. So I sold it on to the guy who has a stall between Carrow Bridge and The River End on match days.

With the proceeds I was able to upgrade to lunch in Delia''s. Hence my non-appearance in the queue for Yellows.

Hopefully that explains everything.[/quote]Hmm, Delia''s, I have to say her dumplings looked quite tasty last night.[;)]

Steady.

PS I forgot to mention that I''d probably be in Yellows on Friday, for their "Norman Negative" special . That''s the one where you are obliged to pay a 20% surcharge on the total bill.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]It''ll be in lost property somewhere among the balls and bottles.[/quote]I think our bottle has been lost for ever... well for the time being

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

Not surprising really is it ? [:P]

[/quote]

I want CID on the case straight away TIL.

Ricardo - if that''s your lucky scarf, maybe you should be considering getting a replacement anyway :)

[quote user="ricardo"]I had to nip down to CR this morning because I left my lucky scarf on the back of my chair last night.[/quote]At least you didn''t have far to go Ricky, poor old Tangy had to go all the way back to Carlisle for his brolly.  [:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ricardo"]I had to nip down to CR this morning because I left my lucky scarf on the back of my chair last night.[/quote]

At least you didn''t have far to go Ricky, poor old Tangy had to go all the way back to Carlisle for his brolly.  [:''(]
[/quote]

I think I have found the culprit for Ricardo''s scarf and Tangy''s umbrella.

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/Mathandler/media/Movies%204/518bsZvX-6L.jpg.html][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/Mathandler/Movies%204/518bsZvX-6L.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="ricardo"]I had to nip down to CR this morning because I left my lucky scarf on the back of my chair last night.[/quote]At least you didn''t have far to go Ricky, poor old Tangy had to go all the way back to Carlisle for his brolly.  [:''(][/quote]

I think I have found the culprit for Ricardo''s scarf and Tangy''s umbrella.

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/Mathandler/media/Movies%204/518bsZvX-6L.jpg.html][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/Mathandler/Movies%204/518bsZvX-6L.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[/quote]No, mine was blue and white and had 1p5wich Town Pride of Anglia on it.[:D][;)][:''(][8][Y]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Good news, Ricardo. Cautious Chris has been tasked with getting you a replacement. The bad news is.......[/quote]So you reckon I can expect a replacement about February then?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Good news, Ricardo. Cautious Chris has been tasked with getting you a replacement. The bad news is.......[/quote]

.....it will only cover the rear with nothing offered up front.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Good news, Ricardo. Cautious Chris has been tasked with getting you a replacement. The bad news is.......[/quote]

[/quote]If it gets a rinsing will it be hung out dry?

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]
If it gets a rinsing will it be hung out dry?
[/quote]

I don''t know but if Chris is definitely charged with this responsibility don''t expect a replacement until a couple of minutes from the end of the game. Too late to do any good!

YIPPEE! just got an email from Roger Smith who sat next to me last night that my scarf is in safe hands.TIL will you please call off the CID manhunt?It''s a good omen, we will win Saturday.

At this point I should think it respectful to hide your obvious glee and spare a thought for poor old Tangible who wasn''t so lucky after his loss...

[quote user="ricardo"]
TIL will you please call off the CID manhunt?

[/quote]

Not a problem Ricardo as a sweep of the room had failed to reveal any clues. The next step would have been to search the toilets and I had a retired bog cleaner lined up for tomorrow. [;)]

When you find the old bill lining you up with a little job in the toilets the best thing to do is lay low.

See you all next week....