Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Becchio to be fined? Transfer listed?

Some claim that Hughton is a weak manager and too much of a "nice guy" yet quite a few would want him to roll over and pick a player who''s just slagged him off in the newspapers.

What would the reaction be if Becchio is dropped altogether and punished for this? I''d say there was definite cause to and it would be a show of strength from Hughton, although probably not the "right" show of strength.

I think a lot of you suffer from "Cody mcdonalditis" I.e. The player that isn''t playing is the answer to all our problems.

Things aren''t Rosey at the moment, not even close, but whining to the papers just seems weak to me. Carlton Morris on the bench Saturday I say.

How right you are VW. Even if LB is on the bench on Saturday, then with Clueless Chris'' "sock it to ''em with a late late, double substitution " routine, Luciano would have all of 3 minutes to make the desired impact.

It''d be nice to know if he could solve our problems, he was told he''d need to stay because of injuries/ loss of form and now all that has happened and he''s still not getting a look in. Why did we keep him if he''s not going to be even given a go off the bench now?

In the manager''s mind, Becchio is clearly fourth in the pecking order. The other so-called strikers are not pecking (scoring) at the moment, so why is he not given a chance? Could he be any worse than two main strikers who have two league goals between them and the third who has yet to score? I feel sorry for the man.

Whether he was right to sound off in public is another matter. He has probably blown what little chance he had, but at 29 he clearly feels that he needs to leave in order to play football, even if he has to take a pay cut.

To be honest I dont think he''s done anything wrong. He''s obviously been asked questions and he''s answered them honestly. I think everything he has said is perfectly fair and reasonable, he''s hardly slagged off the manager. Dont see the big deal. Perhaps Chris needs to work on keeping his players happy, then this might not happen. Becchio has not had a fair chance. If you''re going to eat tuna, expect bones...

Sounds like he is stirring up a transfer in January. You can''t blame him. Especially as our other strikers have struggled to make an impact.

While Becchio has generally failed to impress in the few minutes he has spent on the pitch, I am surprised he doesn''t even get the 87th min sub spot. After all, he has scored a fair few goals against clubs of a similar standard to Hull, Cardiff and Palace etc.

Seeing Michael Turner being used as the big man up front at the end of games instead must be humiliating for him.

Here are the damning statistics that should condemn Boring Chris and his awful coaching staff to the sack (note to board - get shot of them NOW!). Becchio scored a brilliant 75 goals in 190 appearances in his time at Leeds Utd - a pretty good goals to games ratio by anybody''s standards. RvW managed 28 goals in 55 games at Sporting CP, again a very healthy haul. Hooper scored a prolific 63 goals in 95 games with Celtic and has now all but dried up. These statistics prove beyond reasonable doubt too me that Mr Hughton hasn''t the 1st clue how to set up a team to attack. Get rid of the boring blighter NOW! It''s little wonder that Bechio is frustrated - every City fan should be too!!!!

Hughton said - "“I have spoken to Luciano and what he has done now is make everyone

aware of the frustrations he feels. What he has to do is make those

clear through the appropriate channels."Like Hughton didn''t already know that Becchio was p''d off. Bought last January, has hardly had a kick but Hughton thought he''s was happy as Larry.Good luck to the guy - has done nowt wrong & deserves better.